Courting their crush (octavinelle, Lilia)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

🍦 anon requested:
Hi hi! A new follower here and I already enjoy my stay here :3 can I request courting hcs for the sea food trio + lilia? Thank you and good luck with all your wrinting, Nami-san!

btw, can I be 🍦 anon? uwu :3

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul will try to be the world greatest gentleman alive in hopes to court you correctly.

🐙 He doesn't know how to court humans, but he will read many books to figure a good way out.

🐙 But then it happened... You were maybe too oblivious or just playing with him. Was his flirting bad? Couldn't you get it?

🐙 Holding doors open for you, trying to help you whenever he can, complementing you always. Please, get it or else the sweet octopus-like man will get upset as hell!

🐙 When the tweels persuade him to flirt more with you, he will blush and wants to try it out, only to chicken out and storming away with the most reddest face he could possibly have.

🐙 When you try to court him, he will get all blushy and tries to hide his face. "P-Please, don't tease me..." He stutters out.

Jade Leech

🐬 Oh, Jade is a total pro in it! He knows how to do it perfectly and how he can make you fall for him in an instant.

🐬 But at first, he will try to be subtile. Making eye contact, holding your hand, brushing your hair away from your eyes, so he can stare into them.

🐬 If it helps and you blush or feel a small tingle, he will smirk to himself and get out the big guns...

🐬 Kissing your hands, sometimes even your cheeks and holding you close to him in hopes, that those actions might help him to court you.

🐬 But maybe you tried the same things? Could it be possible, that you were trying to do the same thing and that you might have feelings of love towards him too?

🐬 If you will do it, he will smile and accept your feelings in a heart beat. Going to your side and tell many students to walk off, so they could leave him and his great s/o alone.

Floyd Leech

🦈 Is he even trying to court you? He won't even realize at first, that he has some feelings for you. Floyd is an energetic eel, full of fun and mischievous!

🦈 Out of the sudden, he realizes that he has those strange feelings deep down and asks his dear brother and best friend about it.

🦈 They tell him that Floyd should court you and then his strange feelings will get stronger and makes him super happy.

🦈 Eager to get what he wants, Floyd will run to you and tries every advice his friends tell him.

🦈 Hell, if that won't work, he will be so direct to you and even asks you how you would wanted to get courted. "Shrimpyyyy! I don't know how to court you! You don't get anything... Tell me how..." He will pout and grab your wrist to get your attention.

🦈 "You don't have to try anything, Floyd. I already like you a lot." You giggle, making him smile brightly. He will hug you so tight, that you can't even breath properly... "Good! Then I don't need to do so many exhausting things!~ Let's go, shrimpy! I want to play basketball!!"

Lilia Vanrouge

🦇 Oh Lilia... Smart, mischievous, small Lilia... Emphasis on smart, because hell, does Lilia knows many ways of courting people.

🦇 He is old, like super old and even wrote a book; 'How To Court The One You Love', which is laying in Malleus desk, hidden from any person in Diasomnia.

🦇 He will use the advices he wrote down. Show his crush that he is interested, be friendly, nice and try to show every sign that he is courting them and many more...

🦇 The old fae even tries to befriend your friends in order to be closer to you!

🦇 But who would have guessed that his sweet little troublemaker would be interested in him too?

🦇 Smirking at your tries of courting the old fae, he will place his hands on your cheek and kiss your nose. "Good that we both wanted it. Fufufu~"