Small Headcanons of Yandere!Savanaclaw (Leona, Jack, Ruggie) 🩸

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:

may i request the yandere AU with the savanaclaw boys, please? thank you!~

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Leona Kingscholar

🦁 You were his and Leona's alone. Don't you dare to ever leave him, because he will find you.
🦁 He was the lion and you were the prey. He could smell you, catch you and you could never escape from him, unless he wanted you to do this, but of course, he could never let his herbivore go.
🦁 Whenever he is too lazy to be standing next to you, Leona will send Ruggie after you, so he will be there and chase away all the other students, who might be interested in you or try to get you away from the prince.
🦁 "Herbivore, come, now." Staring at you, you knew that you had to follow him, whenever he threw that glance at you.
🦁 "Did you try to leave me, right now?" Leona grabbed your wrist, looming over you, while he clenched your wrist, leaving a purple bruise on you. "Don't. Ever. Leave. Me."

Jack Wolf

🐺 The big, bad wolf is fast and strong. Be careful to never get on his bad side!
🐺 Jack is protective. Some might say overprotective, always trying to stay by your side so he knows that you are safe and not near the other students, who might kill you or even steal you away from him.
🐺 "You talked to someone... Who was that?" Jack asked you, raising his eyebrow at you.
🐺 "On your left." Jack said, running to you as you had to run a few laps during Vargas PE lesson. "Don't you want to run pass me? I mean, I'm slower than you, Jack." You told your boyfriend, who shook his head. If he would do it, he couldn't chase away the others who might try something on you...

Ruggie Bucchi

🍩 Ruggie had many jobs, but one of them was to be your boyfriend. He surely knows how to do his jobs fast, after gaining lots of experiences. He was so fast, that he could always follow you, without you even noticing the hyaena.
🍩 "How was your day?" Ruggie asked, knowing any way how it was, but still asking you so you don't realize that he was following you.
🍩 "Ruggie, I saw something weird last night. It kind of followed me in the dark... I'm scared. Will you bring me to the dorm today? Grim has something to do today." You told him, grabbing his arm.
🍩 Oh, he will bring you back to your home, like on every other day. He shall always be the shadow, following you and protecting you.