Seeing You Again (Azul, Jade, Floyd, Jamil)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
hello there friend! may i request for octavinelle trio and jamil trying to move on because their s/o went back home? only to be surprised when they see them again and decided to stay??

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul was so depressed, just like in his past, when all the mermaids have bullied him. Why did you go back? Sure, he kind of understood it, because you wanted to go back to your family, but you were willing to leave him alone again? After everything you two went through?

🐙 The cecaelian will try to work as much as possible, so he will not think about the one person he fell in love with.

🐙 Sometimes he wonders if you every think about the octavinelle dorm leader as much as he thought of you.

🐙 "Hey, we have a surprise for you!" Azul heard the voice of Floyd behind him, while the silver-blueish haired student continued to write some numbers on a paper, which had in every corner a small drawing of you on it. It was very bad, but Azul couldn't forget you and even refused it. "I'm busy." He said, not looking away from the paper.

🐙 "Really? Should I come back later?" His turquoise-eyes widen, as he jumped out of his seat, turning around to see the one he loved so much. It was you! But how was it possible?

🐙 Jumping into your arms, Azul tried to hold the tears of joy, so you won't think of him as a crybaby, but man, was he happy to see you again.

🐙 "You're back!" He marveled, not letting you away in fear, that you could disappear when he let you go.

🐙 "I'm back, my dear octopus and I won't leave you ever again." You chuckled, kissing his forehead.

Jade Leech

🐬 Just like Azul, Jade tried to overwork himself so he won't think about the only person who made him truly smile.

🐬 Whenever he saw other students you have befriended, he will remember every story of your small adventures with them, that you told him. It will always make him smile in nostalgia.

🐬 His lips may show a smile, but the people who knew Jade can see the sadness in his yellowish eyes.

🐬 Sighing at the long day, the eel goes to the next table a random customer was sitting at and asked for their order.

🐬 Not looking away from the small notepad he has written every order on, Jade asked what they needed, just to hear a lovely voice he always wanted to hear since the day you left.

🐬 "Could I have two cups of tea? I would love to drink it with my dear boyfriend."

🐬 Jade's eyes moved up from the hand that held the pen tightly in his grasp. Shocked to see his beloved sitting in front of him, Jade's lips changed to a smile.

🐬 "I have a few customers waiting for me, but I'm sure that Floyd can handle them. I will bring the tea, my dear." Jade smiled, leaning down to give your lips a soft kiss.

Floyd Leech

🦈 "Do you think, (Y/N) would like it?" – "Hey, what do you think? What is (Y/N) in their world right now?" – "Goldfish, you are (y/n)'s friend, right? Do you think that they- Hey! Stop, I didn't finish my question! Goldfish!~"

🦈 Floyd was one of the people who always talked about their beloved and even after you left, he couldn't stop himself. He just missed you a lot.

🦈 Due to his sadness, his mood swings were very horrible! Many students tried to avoid the usually cheerful eel.

🦈 Even your friends, who had missed you, will be annoyed by the eel and try to not hear your name anymore...

🦈 Walking around the school, Floyd's hands were deep in his pockets as his gaze moved around, often looking out of the window until his feet stopped. A familiar person stood there, waving with their arms and calling for the eel.

🦈 Students gasped as Floyd opened the window of the long hall to jump out and land perfectly on his feet just to wrap his arms around the figure he loved to embrace.

🦈 "SHRIMPYYYYY!" Laughing at the eel, you embraced him back, smiling.

🦈 "I missed you too!" – "You won't leave, right?" – "Never. I missed you too much there."

🦈 Three hours long, Floyd refused to stop squeezing you until he had one of his famous mood swings and wanted to play basketball as he dragged you with him, laughing cheerfully. "My shrimpy-chan is back!~"

Jamil Viper

🐍 Jamil was too busy with keeping an eye on Kalim, who again made an explosion in alchemy class, only to get scolded by Professor Crewel and the prince's servant.

🐍 The only times the darkhaired teenager could relax was, if he spend his time with you, but now that you left the twisted magical world, he was all alone. Maybe not so alone, because he was running after Kalim, who again destroyed another pot in the kitchen.

🐍 "JAAAAMIL! I HAVE A SURPRISEEEE!~" A gasp left Jamil's mouth as he thought about every possible thing that the rich boy could have done. Surprises were never good, when they were involved with the most cheerful person in the entire school.

🐍 A deep sigh came out from Jamil, who walked to Kalim's room, hopeful that Kalim's bed wasn't destroyed again by the whitehaired boy jumping on it.

🐍 "What is it this time, Kalim?" His magical pen already in hand in case something could go wrong again, but Jamil's small surprise was something good.

🐍 "Here is it!~" You jumped on the bed with Kalim, waving with your hands to greet your hardworking boyfriend. "(Y/N)!"

🐍 For the first time, Kalim's surprise was truly something good.

🐍 Jamil ran as fast as possible to the bed, pulling you into a hug as you hugged him back. "Never leave me again, (y/n)." He uttered out, dragging you to his room so he could finally relax again.

🐍 "Never planned to do it again. I missed you too much, Jamil."