O,Q,R,W Fluff Alphabet (Floyd)

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

anon requested:
Mind if I request Floyd with fkuff alphabet O,Q,R,W? For the 1k event?

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

O - Oath - What is something (i.e. a bad habit) they try to stop doing for their s/o?

Many people say that Floyd Leech has too many bad habits and whenever he asks you, you try to assure him that you love him the way he is and he shouldn't try to change himself. But after hearing so many students opinions, he is actually trying to stop being so annoying and wanting you to do so many things, like staying by his side nonstop or shoving you around like a bag of potatoes and taking you everywhere he wants to go. Especially hugging other students and making you a bit jealous. It surely was fun, but it wasn't for you, so that was that one habit he really tried to stop!

Q - Quandary - What's the most awkward thing they've dealt with since dating their s/o?

There is actually none for Floyd! He never thought of anything as awkward!

R - Ruminate - How often do they think or daydream about their s/o?

It actually happens randomly, so sometimes it's a lot like five times in an hour or less than this. It depends on what he is doing. If he is playing basketball, he doesn't often think about his s/o, except during important games in which he calls over to you and screams that he will point for you. But during lessons, which are often quite boring to him, during his breaks or whenever he sees something that you might like or even dislike, he will think of you and talks to other students about you. He actually talks often about his dear s/o.

W - Witty - What was their reaction to making their s/o laugh for the first time?

Floyd was smiling brightly like a small child during Christmas eve. It was like opening a greatest present on earth and he promised himself that he would try to always make you laugh, which is why he always wants you to be by his side, so he could see your smiles and laughers.