Prologue

"You know, you are younger than me."

"I am 5 years older than you, Shourya," I said, stressing every word as I stood near my desk, putting the files on the desk after the meeting.

"So what Miss Aadhya?"

"Do you think I am not capable of loving you because I am younger than you?" he asked, taking a step ahead, and I took a step backwards.

"No, I didn't mean it that way," I mumbled.
My cheeks felt hot as my heart started pounding in my chest.

"So, you think... I am capable of loving you?" he asked with a smirk as he took another step forward.

"No, it's not like that," I muttered, taking another step back again and my back hit the wall.

"I may be younger than you but I am still capable of loving you, Miss Aadhya," he said leaning in closer to me and stopped just inches away from my lips.

His breath fanned my face as he stared at me. My heart started beating very fast, but in a good way.

"Trust me, Miss. Aadhya, I can love you better than anyone can, even though I am younger than you," he said, and I closed my eyes shut when he leaned in closer to my face, thinking he would kiss me.

I opened my eyes slightly when I didn't feel any of his movements. He was smiling looking at me and that smile was something that was pulling that unknown string in my heart.

He always smiles and whenever he smiles, his eyes shines like stars in the dark night.

"Don't worry, Miss Aadhya, I am not here to force you but to love you," he whispered, caressing the feeling of love which I hid deep down my heart.

His eyes are pulling me towards him like tides in the ocean, making my feelings dance like an unleashed peacock.

"But sorry," he mumbled, and I raised my lashes to look at him, only to close again as I felt his lips on my forehead.

Yes, he kissed my forehead, sending a chill down my spine.

He then patted my head and walked out, closing the door behind his back.

I dropped to the floor, leaning on the wall as soon as he walked back. My heart is beating so fast, for the first time I felt so many butterflies in my stomach and vibrations through my body. I felt very good by his words like they were healing something he never broke.

I touched my forehead where he kissed and a small smile spread on my lips unknowingly. Then I touched my head, it's first time a man caressed my head lovingly.

Till now, the men held my hair only to force me but this man said he loves me.

HE SAID HE LOVES ME.

But...

Do I love him?

◦•●◉✿*✿◉●•◦

Are you guys excited for Aadhya??

Be ready for the emotional rollercoaster. Aadhya will make you feel all the emotions you could ever.

It's gonna be a slow burn and I will take you to the edge by the end.

But don't forget it's not only a love story... Remember not all the villains died in the 1st book.

ℒℴѵℯ
-Shivani 💜