Chapter- 14 Knowing her past

Shourya's POV

We were waiting at the table when Miss. Aadhya walked to the dining table. Her face is pale and her eyes are red, but there was not a single tear strain on her face.

"I asked you to start," she said as she took a seat beside Siya.

"We were waiting for you," Krishna sir said, and we all served food after she served for herself and we started eating.

She is silent, but she is looking like she is fighting with her inner demons, like she is fighting her inner turmoil. Her eyes are holding so much pain that I could sense.

I don't know what her parents had done that much, that she was not even ready to forgive them or call them mom or dad. I don't even know what she had gone through, that made her this heartless and cold.

And I was so stupid to judge her in the past without even knowing her.

I should meet Netra as soon as possible to know about Miss Aadhya. I don't know why, but an urge built in my heart to know her past, to know her better.

The next day we went to VR industries, and Netra also joined us. Aadhya warned him to return the capital or else she will take legal action on him. And the way she carried herself is very demanding. Intimidating and dominating.

I asked Netra for a personal appointment without telling the reason and she said she was busy these two days and asked me to meet her on Saturday.

Days passed in a blink of an eye and it's already Friday. Aadhya sent me home early for packing as I am moving into her house tomorrow as Rose is so excited for me to move.

I packed all my stuff, and it's only two suitcases, as I only have a few pairs of clothes and my stuff is so little and one suitcase is filled with my books. In childhood I used to feel so lonely, so to kill my loneliness I surrounded myself with books. As they say, a good book is a good friend. My books helped me to understand so many things.

And a cardboard box with my old things and my mom's belongings. I said my goodbyes to my aunt, uncle and Tanvi, however they didn't even acknowledge me. Only my uncle sent me off and I started from there.

I reached Mehta mansion at 9am. Even though I was a little hesitant, I walked in with my luggage.

"Shourya," Rose yelled happily and ran towards me.

I put the cardboard box on the floor and opened my arms for her with a smile, and she ran into my embrace.

We can do anything for this little girl.

And then Brownie also welcomed me with his bark.

"Hello, young man," Krishna sir said, and I looked at him sitting on the couch, having his coffee.

"Good morning, sir," I greeted him and stood up, holding Rose.

"Good morning, madam," I greeted Miss. Aadhya who just came downstairs, and she nodded.

"Shourya, now we can play so much," Rose squealed happily, and I chuckled, saying "Yes."

"You can play later. Now go and bring your bag. You are getting late for the class," Aadhya said, and Rose nodded sadly.

"I have to go to the martial arts class," she mumbled slowly. "But we can play in the evening," she said loudly and got down from my hold and ran upstairs and I stood there awkwardly after picking my box.

"Guest room is there," Miss. Aadhya said, pointing to the room on the right side, and I nodded.

"No, he is not going to stay in the guest room," Krishna sir exclaimed, stopping me and Miss Aadhya looked at him confused and I gazed at both of them.