Chapter- 27 Awakened feelings

Tada early update 🥳🥳

Target: 145 votes ⭐

***

Author's POV

After that, they both sat there silently. She doesn't want to talk further, while he doesn't want to break this comfortable silence.

If someone shares their past with you, it's because they want to talk about it... they don't need neither your suggestions nor your views about it. And he knows that.

As the wind grew wilder, her hair brushed against his face, carrying with it the fresh fragrance that filled his nostrils. Lost in the moment, he savored the delicate scent, which instantly filled his heart with serenity.

He slowly removed her hair from his face and looked at her. At that moment, she looked so beautiful, like a goddess.

She tamed her wild hair and tried to hold it together, but the breeze was so strong, like the untamed breath of nature dancing through the trees with unrestrained fervor. 

And soon the sky turned darker, and the climate changed to gloomy, like it was going to rain. Black clouds formed in the sky, making everything dark, just like her dark life. 

Aadhya flinched when she heard a thunderstorm, and his hand almost reached to hold her, but he dragged it back forcefully.

"It's going to rain; let's go in," she said when she felt a raindrop on her hand. She put her bare feet down to stand up, and he nodded as he stood up.

Soon, it began to pour, as if the clouds themselves were shedding all the tears that Aadhya couldn't.

As soon as her feet touched the floor, she got a severe cramp and lost her balance, but before she could fall, Shourya caught her; however, he also lost his balance when she flinched again, hearing another thunderstorm, which resulted in him falling down on the table with her on top of him.

Their faces are just a few inches away. He can feel her uneven breathing on his face while her breasts crushed down his chest and their legs tangled down.

Their eyes locked, and he was lost in her big, pretty eyes. Her heart was beating fast, and her hands on his chest felt his thumping heart beat too. Still, her eyes refused to look away.

She shuffled and tried to get up when she felt harsh raindrops falling on her body, but due to her saree, she fell back on him again, and this time her face fell on the crook of his neck and her lips touched his neck, which made his grip tighten on her waist. 

Something in her stomach twisted while a whole zoo started running in his stomach.

She slowly raised her head and looked at him, and her hair fell on his face. He slowly tucked her hair behind her ear, and her heart raced when she felt his fingertips on her skin.

She was trying to get up, but the rain-soaked saree hindered her movements, causing her feet to slip with each try. Despite her efforts, she stumbled repeatedly, inadvertently falling against him time and again, which made it hard for him to control himself from hugging her tight.

"Wait," he mumbled, and she looked at him, who was already looking at her.

Without breaking eye contact, he gently placed one hand on the back of her head while the other encircled her waist, swiftly flipping her over smoothly.

Before she could comprehend the sudden movement, he was hovering above her while she was lying beneath him with her palm on his chest. Her eyes were forced close due to the raindrops that were falling on her face through his hair.