Chapter- 6 Frustrated

Shourya's POV

"Go in and greet madam," Siya said as I reached Mehta mansion.

I walked in awkwardly, not knowing how she would react.

It's my first time looking at an enormous mansion like this. It's really huge. Their living room is bigger than our whole house. The interior is awesome and the furniture, I don't even want to talk about that. Everything looks beautiful and expensive here.

And I saw a big portrait of a woman hanging on the wall. She has this pure smile on her face.

Who is she?

"Anshu" I read which was written below the picture with birth and death dates.

So, she is the woman whom Rose talked about yesterday, and she called her mom?

And she was dead. Oh.. That's why Miss Aadhya's face felt sad when Rose talked about Miss Anshu.

But how did she die? Who is she?

"Shourya," Rose exclaimed excitedly as soon as she saw me, and ran to me. A dog followed her as it started barking.

"Brownie, that's my friend Shourya. Say hello,"

She said, and the dog sat on the floor silently and forwarded her hand to me.

"Give your hand, Shourya. Brownie wants to give you a shake hand," Rose said, and I forwarded my hand, then Brownie put her hand on mine.

"We three are friends from now on," Rose exclaimed, and I smiled, looking at her excitement.

She is so sweet and bubbly.

"Hello, Miss. Rose," I greeted her.

"Shourya, aren't I your friend?" she asked seriously.

"Yes, Miss. Rose, we agreed to be friends yesterday," I responded.

"Then why are you calling me Miss Rose? Friends don't call like that," she said with a pout as she crossed her arms over her chest.

But she is my boss's daughter, so in a way Rose is also my boss and don't forget the fact that her mom can skin anyone alive if they even think about Rose.

"But, Miss. Rose—" I tried to convince her.

"Mamma, you tell me, did friends call that way?" she asked her mom, who was setting the dining table.

"No," we heard a male voice, and I looked at a man who was coming downstairs.

He is Krishna Mehta, chairman of the Golden leaf company.

"Good morning, sir," I greeted him when he reached us, and he nodded.

"Grandpa, you tell him to call me Rose," she said to her grandpa, holding his hand as he stood beside her.

"Yes, Shourya, you should call her by her name if she wants," he stated.

But how does he know my name?

"Rose told me that you helped her in solving math problems," he declared, and I nodded with a smile.

"Grandpa also said, now, you have to call me by my name," Rose whined and I looked at Miss. Aadhya as I want to take her permission before.

She nodded positively when I glanced at her.

"Ok, Miss. Rose—I mean Rose," I corrected myself when she glared at me. Her glare is cute, though.

I really like kids very much. I will have at least 5 kids after getting married. In that way, I can have my own family which I never had.

If my wife doesn't want to give birth to 5, then we will give birth to two and adopt the remaining.