Chapter- 11 Founder of the orphanage

Author's POV

"Isn't it Sunday today? Why did you get dressed up early in the morning?" Aadhya asked Rose, having her coffee while sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I am accompanying grandpa to meet his old friend," Rose replied, showing her dress.

"Are you ready, Rose?" Krishna asked as he came to the living room dressed in casuals.

"Where are you going, dad?" Aadhya enquired.

"I am going to meet an old friend of mine," he replied.

"Are you taking Rose with you?"

"Yeah, and we are going to have dinner outside and will have ice-cream on the way back home," Krishna said, looking at Rose.

"Yayyyy," Rose exclaimed. "Like a date, grandpa."

"Yeah, today we are going on a date. Do you have any problem?" he asked Aadhya playfully.

"No, no. You can go wherever you want but come back home safely," she chuckled, and they both gave high-five to each other.

"Let's go, darling," Rose extended her hand, and Krishna held it.

"Wait, let me call Siya," Aadhya remarked, taking her phone from the table.

"We already told her our plan, and she is waiting for us outside, Maa," Rose replied.

"Oh... you already planned everything," Aadhya commented.

"Bye, Mamma, take care, and I love you," Rose gave her a flying kiss.

"Bye, angel, mamma loves you too."

"Take care, Aadhya," Krishna said as he walked out with Rose, and Aadhya nodded.

As they reached Krishna's friend's house, they saw Shourya leaving from that building. Rose tried to call him, but he didn't listen as he was talking to someone.

.

.

.

"The entire house is feeling empty without you, Rose," Aadhya mumbled to herself as she walked through the corridor.

The silence in the house awakened the chaos in her brain and gave her a headache. Her brain started playing her past scenes as there was no one to disturb her overthinking now.

Her feelings, her emotions, everything started to play with her, making her feel lonely and blame herself for things that happened to her.

She started imagining like if I didn't do that, it wouldn't have happened.

"No, I can't stay here in this silence," she muttered, holding her head to control her thoughts.

She went to her bedroom and changed her clothes to a black kurti. Taking her purse and phone, she walked out.

"I am going out," she told the maid and walked out of the house.

As Siya went out with Rose, she took the driver's seat and started the car and soon she reached the orphanage.

"Good morning, madam," the receptionist greeted as she walked in.

"Good morning," Aadhya greeted back.

She guided Aadhya to her office and the manager also joined her as soon as she got the news of Aadhya's arrival.

"Is everything going alright? Allocated funds are sufficient?" Aadhya asked the manager, as she is the founder of this Amma orphanage.

After talking with the manager, she went to talk with the kids.

More than 1000 kids are staying in that orphanage and many of them are saved from rowdy gangs. If Aadhya finds any kid on the road begging, she brings them to her orphanage.