Chapter 22: Blushing

🌶️Spicy Kissing Scene🌶️

For the rest of the week was very much the same. Evelyn would go to her own bed to sleep, wake in the middle of the night and then quietly slip into the MedHut. Newt would open his arms, she would snuggle in, he would kiss her forehead and they would fall back asleep. It was a shock for Jeff and Nick when she walked out of his room slightly disheveled from sleep. They all stood staring at each other.

"Sleep well?" Nick finally asked with a smirk. 

"Yes, thank you for asking." She said with a sniff, her chin in the air. 

She knew she was blushing, but she flipped her hair over her shoulder and pushed passed them and out the door to change in her room. She came back into the hut and she heard deep voices. She glimpsed the back of Minho, he was sitting in the chair by Newt's bed, his elbows on his knees. The boys were talking quietly. She smiled and went to work at her desk. A few minutes later Minho came sauntering out of the room with a smirk and sparkle in his eyes. 

"Mornin' Pixy. You're lookin' mighty well rested." He teased, rubbing the top of her head, messing up her hair. 

"Mean-ho!" she cried swatting his hands. 

He just chuckled at her. Folding his arms he leaned against her table. His smirk grew serious. 

"You're doing okay?" He asked quietly.

She sat back in her chair, looking up at her best friend. His face was serious, but she saw the sparkle in his eye. She didn't know what the two talked about in the other room, but they seemed to have come to some kind of agreement. She smiled up at him. 

"Yes, I'm good Minho. Thank you for checking." 

He nodded, "I gotta make sure my Pixy is doing good. We haven't seen you around much, so..."

"Minho? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" She raised an eyebrow at him. 

"And what am I saying?" 

"You miss me! Big Bad Mean-Ho misses me?" 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "pfft. No!" 

"Yes you do!" She teased. 

"No!" 

"Admit Min. You can't go a day without your best friend!" 

"Hey! What the bloody shuck am I?" Came Newt's voice from the door. They both looked over and he was sitting with his arms crossed, pouting like a small child. 

"My other best friend." Minho rolled his eyes, and waved his hand dismissively.

"I love you Newt." Evelyn chuckled. 

Newt rolled his eyes, but they could see the corners of his mouth lift into a small smile. Minho smirked down at her. 

"How about I'll come join you guys at supper at the picnic tables? Newt, that okay?" She called over her shoulder. 

He sighed dramatically, and then threw his hands into the air. "Fine. I guess I can share."  

Evelyn smiled up at Minho, who grinned, and bounced on his toes like an excited toddler. "Okay!"

She chuckled, and watch him bound out the door and across the glad to the open doors. She shook her head and went back to her table. It was quiet in the hut, Jeff was out doing rounds, so it was just the two of them in the hut. 

"What cha workin' on Love?" Newt called. 

"Are you bored?" She chuckled. 

"Bloody hell yes!" he whined.