Chapter Thirteen - Love Happens

Marcus' POV

I don't know what came over me, but as the days continue, my feelings for her grew. She gives me happiness and inspiration, she has no idea it has so much effect on me. I really like her.Today I have proven it. I want her, that's all that matters. I will take care of her, and love her.

After a passion of kisses we shared inside that small storage office, I don't wanna let her go. It was confirmed that I like her and she likes me back, there's no denying it. It came unexpectedly.

Suffering the consequences of my actions is way behind me.

"Stacy, say something?" I was holding her in my arms.

Covering her face in her hands I removed it slowly. She was giggling uncontrollably. She's happy I can tell, so was I.

"Will you be my girl?" She grabbed my chin and kissed me again fervently. This time it's her that made a move towards me.

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes?" she nodded and I can feel her heartbeat go faster and faster.

"I must tell you one thing though, please don't tell anybody about us."

"I understand." she finally spoke. Her eyes glistening and full of happiness.

Pulling her against my chest one last time I hugged her really tight. "I have waited a long time for this. Thank you." I pecked her on the cheek.

"We should get going." I let her go first as I waited at least ten minutes before heading out. I cannot believe she likes me back. Not that it wasn't obvious the way she stares at me. But officially she's mine now. All we have to do is be careful.

Stacy's POV

I went to the bathroom as soon as I left the gym storage. I screamed with joy but to the point that I don't attract attention. He's my boyfriend goodness gracious!! The hot teacher that everybody in the classroom wanted, was all mine, and he chose me! Oh My God! The feeling I have right now is beyond words. I don't care if it's illegal, we can keep it a secret. I can't wait to tell Bridget, wait, no, I can't...I slumped on the toilet seat feeling sad as I thought about not sharing my happiness with my one and only best friend.

"Stacy, are you in there? Hello?" I was just thinking about her...how can I face her now whenI am not good in lying, surely she will choke the words out of me...

"I..in here." I stammered as I started to get up and unlock the door.

"Are you alright? You were gone for a while, what happened with you and Mr. Bingley, I thought you were with him?" Wow! A thousand questions she doesn't want to forget anything that she has to ask without pausing.

"Yeah, I was with him, then I excused myself because I badly need to go to the bathroom." Nice- I was able to come up with a good excuse but she didn't totally bought it.

"So he didn't talk to you? What's wrong do you want me to phone Aunt Emma?" she reached for my arm as she held me by my shoulders. "If you don't feel well you can head home now, we'll just have go get a slip from Mr.Bingley."

"That's ok I can just seat down the girl's locker as I wait for the period to be finished."
I was playing with my hair just to keep myself from getting too obvious.

"Alright, let's go." I pretended to walk slow to act like I have stomach pain. This is the start of lying. I don't know when it's gonna last as the day goes by. Upon reaching the gymnasium, the whole class was already inside and Marcus is just giving them pointers, all eyes were on us as we pushed the gym door. Even Marcus' frowned looking concerned, he doesn't know that I'm just acting up.

I sat beside Bridget at the last bench on top as Marcus' continued the discussion. I am still at awe staring at him, he was blushing I tried to make it a point to stop staring as much as possible because he can feel my glare.

The bell finally rang and when all the students are gone he called me, I asked Bri to wait for me outside, which gave her another reason to doubt what's going on between me and Mr. Bingley.

He gathered his stuff in his hands and went near me. "Stacy, is everything ok?" I nodded. His face tells me he wants to ask me a lot if questions I grabbed a pen and paper from my bag and wrote my number on it. Plus a note saying it's better to text later, so students won't suspect. He nodded upon reading my note.

"I wanted to kiss you but I can't. I didn't realize how hard this can be...take care on the bus ride, I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded, extremely tempted to grab him by the neck and snuggle him, he noticed my hands balled into a fist, and he smiled sheepishly. While whispering "same here." Aahh! He just made me blushed again.

I met with Bri who was eagerly waiting for me outside the gymnasium, as she saw Mr. Bingley waved at us. "Did I just saw that? He just waved at us?" I smiled as I pack my gym stuff in my back pack.

"I think you have some explaining to do Ms. Stacy Walsh." I knew it! She won't let this go....