Chapter Sixteen - Starstrucked

Stacy's POV

It was six fifteen a.m. and I am currently at my Aunt's car while I divert my attention to the right side window as I enjoy the cool morning breeze greeting me on the face as we're heading all the way to my school. Today is "casual day", it means you can wear whatever you like, thank God for a breather once a week from school uniform.

I can feel Aunt Emma's glances at the corner of my eye, I am this close to being confronted with regards to my clothes, I know..

"We should do shopping after my Anniversary vacation, your clothes looks like they're getting smaller for you." I knew it.

"It's not that bad." I replied. I am wearing a peplum skirt like a cheerleader, it was made in jeans fabric, shaped like a flower hiding my thighs, and a purple sleeveless laced tank top, and over it a jeans half length jacket. My hair is down since I didn't have time for a blow dry, only a black laced headband holds it together. And yes-my shoes, well, they were clogs in jeans texture as well.

Aunt Emma parked on a pedestrian lane just to drop me off, and Oh God! I almost blushed upon seeing Marcus! He's wearing a sleeveless loose plain white shirt and a trainer black pants, as he lift and jump at the same time to shoot the ball, you can clearly see the "V" line down the happy trail. He was playing basketball on the field that was just across where I am seated.

"Who is that handsome hunk?" Wait, what? Did my Aunt just eyed my boyfriend? And she clearly stated handsome hunk. Like a bubbly teenager.

"That is Mr. Bingley, our gym teacher."

"Clearly." She stated as I looked back at her she was starstrucked, mouth wide open and glaring obviously...that caught Marcus' attention as he paused and went to walk in our direction. Oh no! He is coming! Hold your horses! - my inner sense bids me good morning.

"Good morning, Mr. Bingley, this is my Aunt Emma." I blurted as soon as he reached our car. He bend down and extend his hands inside the car as he shook hands with her.

"Good morning Stacy, Ms. Walsh." I looked at him bewildered. "Mrs!" I insists. They both looked at me weird. "By the way, I'm Stacy's gym teacher."

Aunt Emma got off the car, so did I, and went around to face my teacher. Wait, is she flirting with him? "Pardon me, but I didn't know they have teachers your age, it's almost you can pass for a student." Okay..what is her point?

"Oh, because I just graduated college and teaching is my first job." He proudly explained.

"Oh, well then, they are lucky!" As she smiled sheepishly. What is going on with my own Aunt? Do I sense a rivalry in here?

"I guess I am more lucky to have students almost my age especially a bright one like Stacy." As he blinked at me. Okay, he did not just do that in front of my aunt did he?

Looking back at me I motioned to my Aunt that I have to go, and so does she, hoping she gets it, because she's starting to get on my nerves.

I hugged my binder tight and placed my bag on my shoulders as I waved goodbye at her. Turning around to get in her car, Marcus tapped the roof of the car as soon as Aunt Emma was inside. "It was nice meeting you Mrs. Walsh." That's right! Mrs! Means taken! Gets?!

"Likewise." She started her engine and waved back at us. And within minutes the Lexus SUV was out of sight. I started pacing towards the way thru the library as Marcus grabbed a hold of my elbow forcing me to face him.

"Stacy, what's wrong? Are you ok?" How can he know? I mean can he read minds?

"I'm fine." I lied.