Chapter Twenty Eight - The Plan

Olivia's POV

Ugh! If I do not badly need to search for Marcus I would not even think about sleeping here, but this is the only excuse I can make for my mom to allow me to stay here, without her beside me. Yes, she trusts my Godparents that much of my life.

I can deal with the little bitch, that Stacy, she acts like she can be friends with me but she is insecure the way she looks at me, I can feel the uneasyness. I'm sure she can be useful on my plan, so I have no choice but to play nice...

I woke up and took a bubble bath as I need to do photoshoot in three hours. Ugh! This tub will give me marks on my callouses, it's so small for me, are people here dwarves? I can hear them talking downstairs I am sure they're gonna call me for breakfast, I wonder if they prepared non fat foods.

I wonder where I would start hunting my ex... Maybe I can stroll in the mall after my photoshoot, by myself obviously, as I wouldn't want anybody ruining my plan. I stepped out of the tub and placed my robe firmly knotted on my waist as I look for my stilettos and sun dress and shawl and big sun hat with round sunglasses and a small purse to match today's theme for pictorial. I put on some make up and within twenty minutes I was out of the room. I bumped onto Stacy as I was heading down the stairs and as usual she gave me the watch out! look.

"Going somewhere?" Stacy sarcastically asked. "The photoshoot remember? Wanna join?" I mimicked her tone.

"Oh! But I've got plans..maybe next time. Have fun!" She blurted and went out the front door.

As I entered the dining area, there's waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and some fruits. Yes! Fruits! I took some blueberries and cantaloup with my toast. Yep! Weird combination but healthy. I also took some strawberries and banana to make some smoothie. I remembered I already put on some make up. Ugh! Re touch I guess....

"Auntie Emma, can you leave me at the mall after the photoshoot, I would like to do some errands alone if you don't mind?" She stared blankly at me.

"Olivia, I promised your mom I won't leave your side." I gave her the pleading look hoping it will work.

"Pretty please?" Clasping my hands together she finally nodded. "In one condition, Stacy has to meet up with you an hour after?" Crap! That bitch! Oh wells, I guess I have to agree then..

"Alright, it's a deal, thanks!" I hurriedly ate my food and went upstairs to retouch and brush my teeth. As I sat on the passenger side, all I can think of is Marcus...I miss him badly...I vowed to take this chance on proving to him things will still work out between us.

After the photoshoot as promised she dropped me off at the nearest mall. Well, if ever I see Stacy, I will make sure I hide...then she can do the explaining later on why I am not with her when she decided to come home. I am good at this! Good luck Stacy! Is all I can think about..but to be fair, she's pretty, cute, petite, she doesn't need too much make up to prove she's beautiful...but the fashion sense mostly is like a tomboy...I wonder if she ever had a boyfriend...now I can think of something that can make her trust me...I will do a make over to her...yup! Perfect plan! Then in return she can look for my boyfriend since she knows the area...oooh! I can't wait!