Chapter Eighteen - Fury

Marcus' POV

The day has finally come to an end. I'm glad I won't be giving detention to that hardheaded Michael because I can't take another meeting with him. I might lose my temper and get suspended if I cannot control the urge to punch him. How dare he acts like a boyfriend to Stacy, my Stacy.

Right now, I just need to focus on my girl, I know something's up, she's been avoiding me after I sent Michael out of the classroom. I was hurt-I have to admit, maybe she likes him then, even before me and her happened.

By the time I finished packing stuff in the gym storage I got a text again from Stacy.

Where are you? I'm waiting at the back door, hurry. xoxo

I'll be there in five, sorry... Xxx

I hurriedly walk and run at the same time and saw her at once leaning at the wall beside the fire exit.

"Stay here I will come and open from the front door."

She nodded and within five minutes we were inside my condo.

I gave her soft kiss on the lips, God I've missed her, it's hard seeing her in the same room yet controlling the urge the not to touch her.

She hugged me tight, letting me know I've been missed as well. I pulled her to the couch and we both sat waiting who's going to speak first. Holding her hands is like holding something precious you don't want to break. I looked in her eyes, I feel so in love, it's a weird unexplainable feeling but in a good way...

"I have something to tell you Marcus," she broke free from my hands...is she gonna break up with me? I don't think I will be able to handle it. I'm praying that's not where this conversation is gonna lead. "Michael kissed me." Tears started falling on her cheeks.

All of a sudden I felt the need to punch something.."What? when?" That asshole got a way with her without me knowing it, no wonder he acts like that the whole day, he's been acting like he owns her.

"Tell me the complete story, Stacy."

"Please don't be mad at me." Does it look like I am?

"Why would you even think about that? Just tell me how it happened."

"I was in the cafeteria waiting for Bridget, he came to my table and I avoided him by standing up as I started walking, he asks for that date, threatening me that he knows something is going on between us."

"And then?" I was so eager to go and find this asshole now!

"Then when I answered back that if I don't go with him what's gonna happen, what is he gonna do? He started pushing me against the locker door and kissed me fervently forcing his tongue down my throat. People are even cheering around us, they think it's romantic, that's what he wants, the whole campus to know that I am his." And she started sobbing.

I stood up and punched the brick wall in the kitchen I was so mad! He got a way with it! Stacy came near me all of a sudden, "baby, stop your hands are bleeding..." I hadn't realized it...

"Don't worry about me." I replied as she hugged me saying she's sorry.. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me, you are a victim Stacy.." Unless she isn't, why am I even doubting it? He started looking for the first aid kit to fix the wound in my knuckles..

"You shouldn't do this Marcus, now how can you write on the board?" She's so pretty, my very own Stacy, her brunette curls hanging on her shoulders, she's like an angel, I wanted to do her so bad right now, but I don't want to scare her away....

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Damn. She noticed..I had to look away...distract myself..make an excuse... "Nothing. I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you." She blushed, even more so made me want to kiss her..as I did..

I placed her softly on the couch, kissing her passionately, I began to remove my shirt. I can see nervousness in her eyes as she watched me removed my jeans.. I went on top of her just wearing boxers, and my erection is very much visible on the thin fabric..

I began to kiss her, not minding the bleeding knuckles wrapped in a small bandage..aahh! It hurts I'm definitely gonna suffer teaching tomorrow. I placed my hands under her shirt and caught her bra, I unclasped it slowly touching her bare breasts, I can feel her moan under me..

"Marcus, I love you." She gave me more confidence to continue upon hearing those words from her. She glows like a porcelain doll beneath me. We we're in a deep passionate moment, he touched my mustache and beard while I kiss her, "You have no idea how much I love you Stacy,..." I started pulling down her skirt when she didn't object, I went under her tank top and kissed her breasts, it was warm and pointy, and smells so good, I can tell she is completely aroused with what's happening between us.

I was about to remove her underwear when the doorbell rang...Dammit!! Wrong timing. We we're both shocked, as we looked at each other with lust in our eyes, she began to put back her skirt, as I put on my pants and shirt, giving her a long stare....the doorbell rang again.

"Don't move, I will check on the camera before I let this person in." She nodded as she watched me went to the door, it was Godfather on the monitor screen. Crap! Crap! Crap!

"I don't want to do this, but I have to ask you to leave." I pulled her to let her see who it was from the monitor screen, she nodded and I told her to leave from the back door. Pressing the talk button..."Yes Godfather, give me five minutes.." I can see that he shook his head... As I turned back to Stacy, "Baby, I love you." I kissed her again one last time.

I watched her leave from the front door going to the fire exit door. "Stace, text me as soon as you're home." Looking at my manhood which is still completely standing, she giggled.."Yes, my love." Naughty girl, you did this to me...I thought.

I closed the door the tried to fix my apartment making sure there were no signs that I had company... Now I am about to face Godfather, with an erect junior and a broken bleeding knuckles...argh!! Why now?!