Chapter Twenty Six - Make up Passion

Warning: Sexual Content

Marcus' POV

I went straight to my condo with Harry to clear my head, we had a bunch of beers, my plan was to get drunk. I don't know what came over me that I stormed out of her house without any word. Seeing that guy inside her house is like a stab of knife plotted in my back. Harry passed out after three beers. I placed a blanket on top of him as he was completely knocked out on my couch.

It was a humid evening, I can tell by the wind that's passing by the open window, I reached for it to lock it tight as I turned on the centralized AC. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, while towel drying my hair, I checked my phone, no messages, no calls, is she really testing me? I'm starting to get more pissed off than I was before. The blue cotton sheets on my bed is calling me as I feel the throbbing headache. Switching off the lights I texted Stacy, goodnight. As I dozed off to sleep. We have a lot to talk about tomorrow for sure.

Stacy's POV

Tossing and turning in my bed I think about Marcus. Bridget is now sound asleep in the guest room. All doors locked and alarm is on. I cannot believe we wasted one night opportunity to spend with one another. I think I owe him an apology, but he is also over reacting. Ugh! It is hard to be in a relationship, you have to be really strong to get over trials in life. I know Michael is like a devil tempting me, so is Bri who my one and only best friend but I cannot understand why she has jealousy issues.

My phone suddenly beeped. I reached for it from my top dresser and saw it was a text from Marcus. He really does love me. He cannot sleep without saying goodnight.

Goodnight. I miss you. Love you.

I texted him back and pulled the string of the lampshade as it started to get really dark in my room. How I wish he was beside me right now.

The next day Aunt Emma called me to remind me they're heading back tomorrow. There was change of plans and my uncle is needed as soon as possible in his office here.Time flies fast and I won't be able to do much with Marcus. As school is almost near again. I better start cleaning the house. I managed to make some blueberry waffles and woke up Bridget to join me for breakfast.

We didn't talk much, I relayed to her my Aunt is coming home soon. She decided to help me clean the house as a truce. I accepted and in three hours we are done and tired. We ordered pizza and decided to go for a swim in the pool in the backyard.

It's more like a girls day out. We went out after swimming and decided to do mani pedi's and stroll in the mall. Marcus called me to say he was coming to pick me up. Yay! Lucky me, I guess he missed me that much. Within an hour I saw his car in the left wing of the mall, I dragged Bridget along as we hopped inside his car.

"Sleep well last night?" He asked as he keeps his eyes focused on the road. "Yeah!" I replied while all the urges in my body is calling me to jump him. Bridget pretended to be texting as Marcus slipped his right hand on my hands. He squeezed it and without any word it means he missed me. I blushed and looked at him, I always remind myself how lucky I am.

"Stacy, I have to meet my stepmother at 34th avenue, is that ok Marcus, if you drop me off there?" Bridget spoke while her eyes is on her phone. Marcus nodded and sped up more, obviously waiting for alone time with me.

After dropping off Bridget Marcus parked his car at the back of a pharmacy and removed his seat belt as he grabbed me and kissed me passionately, how he was able to pull my whole body to place in front of him I have no idea, but he did it effortlessly. He smells so good..it's irresistible. We stopped kissing as I saw lust in his eyes. I naughtily touched the outer fabric of his jeans as his manhood is greeting me hello.

I started to unbutton his shirt as his hands traveled on my breasts while kissing me. "Stacy, sorry, no. Let's not do this here." I slowly climbed back to the passenger seat. Frustrated. "Why tempt me then?" I asked irritatingly as I fixed my bra i side my blouse.

"Where is Michael?" Damn. He had to kill the mood.... "He didn't sleep there last night He left." I think he finds it hard to believe. Looking back at me he switched the steering wheel like a pro and I just observed where we are heading.

He parked his car underground Marriot Hotel. He got off the car and opened mine'a side as he held my hand and we are about to approach the receptionist desk. "Room for two please?" He is booking a room for us? Right now? The receptionist gave him the key card as he giggly pulled me towards the elevator. "Let's go!"

As soon as the elevator door closed he cornered me on the right side and kissed me fervently, my body is in heat. He is full of surprises, he lifted me bridal style as he cued in the key card. Kicking the door lock he pulled off my skirt and kissed me as I knocked my head on the wall not minding the pain, I unzipped his pants and rushed with excitement as I wrestled free from him and kneeled in the floor satisfying my man. He moaned as I feel his grip tightening on my brunette locks. "Oh Stacy!"

He pulled me away as he grabbed me by my tiny waist and we landed on the middle of the bed. In one swift motion I am completely naked and within minutes I felt him enter me. It was the most satisfying moment, one thing I longed for every time I see him. He collapsed in front of me as we climaxed in unison. Panting, I suddenly felt my heart beat so fast than usual, not only with the shared passion but also we were so reckless forgetting to put on protection.

He looked at my shocked face without saying a word, he got what I meant. "Crap!" He exclaimed while rubbing his hair. "I'm so sorry baby, I got carried away." What does he expect me to say? It's okay, the feeling is mutual? This was really unexpected. He tried to ease my feelings as he moved down in between my thighs and savored the heated passion we shared just a few moments ago. He stayed down there for a long time, keeping me satisfied..and indeed it had....