Chapter Thirty One - Encounter

Marcus' POV

All I can think of is Olivia...maybe she is behind all this..maybe someone tipped her where I was... and she caught me right on cue...a helpless drunken man.

There isn't any phone around..I cursed myself so many times that I should've just called until my fingers bled dialing Stacy's number...I should've went there to her place and not sleep until she talks to me, I should've never given up at once, but I didn't do all those things...

Now I am the one to blame, reckless teacher..where are your manners Mr. Bingley? Damn!I hate myself.

After seemed like an hour since I woke up I heard the door jiggled. I wanted to be awake and to punch whoever did this to me. May it be girl or guy.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Olivia that came in, but instead a beautiful goddess wearing see thru lingerie with laces all over her body. It was loose below the waist and I can clearly see that she doesn't have any underwear.. Is she trying to seduce me?

"Why am I here? Did you do this to me? Who are you?" Those were the first three questions that's been puzzling me from the time I woke up.

She didn't answer but instead she removed her clothes totally, while facing me.."What are you doing?" I stood up to cover her body only realizing that I removed the satin sheets on my waist. She moved too swiftly as she grabbed my balls and gripped them moving up and down continuously.

"Aaah! Stop!" I cannot contain the urge that I feel I was so turned on by her appearance. I grabbed her hand to pull her up. "Did you rape me last night?" I asked and she continued doing the same motion on my penis.

"Please stop!" I pushed her away and she landed flat in the carpet floor.
"Are you going to answer me or not?!" I demanded.

"Watch this!" she took the tv remote and showed me a recorded tape. She slowly sat beside me still naked adoring my body.

I was shocked by what I saw. It was me and her having sex right on this bed. It looked like I was enjoying, on the video I don't look drunk.

How did that happen when I the last thing I remembered was collapsing on the limo? I faced her pleadingly asked why??

"I wanted you as soon as I saw you at the bar. I am the owner of GC Holdings specializing in making gadgets and microchips being installed on computer and television."

"You kidnapped me?" I asked. I don't care if she was rich or not, the fact that he sexually harrassed me is enough evidence that I can sue her.

"If you are planning on suing me, go right ahead as you can see in this video you pushed me straight onto the bed and you fucked me hard." Damn! This woman..she was right, that is what I can see on the video..clearly if I insist I will lose.

"Who are you? Why did you drugged me?" Her attention was on my balls as I can tell it was still standing completely aroused by this woman...maybe it was the effect of thw drugs she gave me.

"I want you that's all that matters." She kneeled in front of me..I know what she's going to do. I started pushing her away, but she shoved my hands away and gripped me harder on the balls..

"Fuck woman! What's wrong with you?"

"You defy me this video will go viral, so if I were you I will go with the flow..savour the moment between us.."

She continued to arouse me down below, I cannot object..I was trapped...as swiftly as she moved she took my hand and out of nowhere injected something on my arm...

In an instant I felt lust all over me like I was gonna explode. I was helpless just a maniac wanting some release..that is the only thing that matters to me...

For the first time in my life I yearned for no one but the woman in front of me..We fucked for what seemed like hours and we both seemed insatiable, always greedy for each other's flesh..I am her slave, she is my master. Mr. Bingley was gone....