Chapter Thirty Seven - Surprise!

Bridget's POV

I made sure Mr. Bingley reads my note, it is so hard to miss, I was glad Stacy didn't notice when I placed it on the table. I asked her to accompany me first doing shopping and we told her Aunt Emma that everything is ok.

A good way to stall time while they prepare for the party. I realized the celebrant was exhausted. I know why...I didn't bother asking why...

We went to the salon to prepare her hair and I told her it's all my treat. I even brought her a dress. I am happy she loved it. Michael met up with us late that afternoon. And I noticed something different, Stacy was a bit aloof with him. I guess she was fighting whatever it is she feels for him because Marcus got in the way again...Poor Michael he still has no idea what has just happened.

We went to the cash to pay then I went to try on some clothes as they waited for me, I pretended to take my time inside the dressing room and I heard then talking.
"Stacy, did I do something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" Michael curiously asked her.

"I cannot talk about this now.." Stacy answered. "No I want to know now, why?" He insisted.

"Please Michael.." She moved away from him I can see their toes from where I am standing.

"Stacy, I love you." Oh my God! He admitted it too fast!

"Michael I have a boyfriend."

"No. You don't."

"Yes I do. Now."

"Who?"

"I can't tell you."

"Since when do we keep secrets from each other?"

"Since now."

"What's wrong with you? Face me Stacy, and tell me you don't feel anything."

Michael went towards her and I heard a kiss..then a slap.ok my cue to get out.

"What was that for?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"You're hurting me Stacy..." With that Michael left.

"Michael wait!" I yelled. But he was so angry he stormed away from us.

"Stacy, you didn't have to do that." I looked at her and she was crying. I tried to console her. But she was depressed. "Tell me Stacy, do you love him? Michael I mean."

"Yes I do." Oh no! She does love him. "You don't understand Bri...I love Marcus more than anyone."

"Okay. It's your birthday, cheer up! Let's deal with this drama later on.." I tried to change the subject.

"Bri. Michael will never speak to me again."

"He will..he is just cooling off."

We left the mall. And here is the most awaited time. As soon as we parked on the driveway, yes my stepmother picked us up... there were no other car on the driveway..good job guys..they really made it look like a surprise.

Stacy started juggling with the keys. As soon as she entered people from our class screamed. "SURPRISE!"

She was shocked as she leaned on me when she lost her balance from the screaming crowd. Aunt Emma came to hug her first then Uncle Victor then Olivia. And the rest of our classmates. She looked at me saying.."thank you!"

I hugged her tight. "Happy Birthday! Everything will be okay." I whispered on her ear.

Everyone flocked her with greetings and gifts and she seemed to be searching for someone..."he will come don't worry."

Everyone started dancing and eating, the party seems to be a success. Olivia was hosting it and I was busy entertaining the guests with Stacy. When the doorbell rang Stacy ran for it. She is obviously waiting for Mr. Bingley.

But Alas! It was Michael at the door. "Hey, Happy Birthday!" I saw Stacy wiped her tears and hugged him. Too bad they can't be together..it's too obvious they have feelings for each other, well since Michael already said the three words..

They were still hugging and seems comfortable with each other. I saw a quick peck on the lips which obviously Michael made the first move and Stacy moved away..she is scared I can tell...

He held her hand like he's the boyfriend..they started dancing... it seems like the party has gone for three hours straight..some are playing beer pong.. In the other corner the truth or dare game...It's nice that Aunt Emma and Uncle Victor were fine with this...everyone was really having a good time...but I can tell, the celebrant isn't.

I followed Stacy as she went out the front door all of a sudden. So did Michael. Oh no! I smell trouble. On the black post across the street standing rigidly was Mr. Bingley. I realized he shaved his beard..for whatever reason I do not know and he seemed more handsome this way and he looks like a teenager as well.As soon as Stacy saw him she ran and he lifted her up straddling his hips and they did the unexpected..they lip locked like they don't care... Obviously Michael saw it...I ran for Michael but he was too fast.

Before Stacy can even give him a kiss Michael punched him. "You asshole! You're our teacher have you no decency at all? You stole my girl away from me!"

"Michael stop! We are not together!" Stacy came in between them.

"Clearly not! I knew it! You two have been banging each other after class. I thought you were different Stacy...I thought wrong...and you! Mr. Bingley, detention my ass!!" He stormed away...and drove his car too fast...

We were all shocked. As Olivia cam out and Aunt Emma..luckily the students didn't see the commotion outside.., or did I guess wrongly?

"Olivia?" Mr. Bingley stood up and we all looked at Olivia. Stacy helped him up from the ground. "Wait you two know each other?" Stacy looked from him to her..neither of the two said a word.

"Okay, what's going on here?" Stacy demanded an answer between them.

"She's my ex." Our mouths all dropped open..

"Stacy, your boyfriend is your teacher?" Aunt Emma surprisingly asked.

I didn't say anything...I went inside and stomp all the way to my room. Bridget followed behind me..

"You stay away from my niece! If you ever come near her I will tell the headmaster about this."

Marcus' POV

Olivia came near me wrapping her arms around my neck like a snake."Oh Baby, I've missed you."

"Let go of me. You think I don't know about your twin?"

"Oh, so you guys have met, was she good?"

"Lower your voice or I will spank you." I hissed.

"So you hit girls now? I bet you got that from my aggressive twin."

"Just do me a favor stay out of my life."

With that I turned my back on her and left. I don't know what's gonna happen to my relationship with Stacy but for sure it is impossible to talk to her right now...I am in deep trouble mending my relationship with her..the blackmail and her Aunt knowing about us worst maybe some students know now, the headmaster, and now Olivia...it's too much stress for both of us...I guess we will have to leave it at fate...

I dialed Harry's number and invited him to hang out with me at my condo. I don't know what to do..I am at a lost in this situation...and the worst part of it...is never seeing Stacy again...