Chapter Seventeen - Michael

Stacy's POV

Three days had passed since the romantic moment that happened between us...He has been distant, and I had a lot of assignments so we didn't really have time to bond together.

As usual, Michael is still always following me but whenever Marcus sees him near me he backs away. But this time I was alone in the cafeteria as Bridget is still taking her final exam on math subject.

"I knew I'd find you here." I knew he's talking about Bri.

"What do you want Michael?" I smirked as I pretended to read my Gym notebook.

"Will you look at me straight in the eye and stop reading that junk."as he pulled the book away from me. Wow! Someone's demanding

"Excuse me?" I stood up and started walking after grabbing the book away from his hands. Of course he followed me.

Blocking my view, he pulled me to a corner near the drinking fountain. I started to panic. "You are going to go on a date with me tomorrow whether you like it or not, if you so hardheadedly decline or fail me you will regret it for the rest of your life."

"What makes you so sure I will go out with you?" I nervously asked.

"Because I know there's something going on between you and your favourite teacher, you think I don'y notice the way you two stare at each other during class?"

I pulled away from him breathing too fast I started to focus on controlling it so as not to appear guilty or too affected.

"It has nothing to do with that, why do you so much insist yourself to me when it's clear as a glass I don't like you."

I can see his hands balled into a fist as he punched the nearest locker that made a dent into the metal case.

"Don't say that, nobody says no to me, got it?" I know I have hurt his ego, but he's the type of guy who won't accept no for an answer.

"What are you gonna do now, punch me? Go right ahead, see where it's gonna lead you!" I provoked him as much as I can I raised my voice as a hint for help to seek attention.

"Lower your voice or you won't like what's gonna happen next."

"WHY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!" 
Some students looked at us and without another word he kisses me roughly on the lips, I tried to push him away but he was too strong and he pinned me to the corner while some students cheered and he feels so manly for doing so. I finally gave up pushing and punching him and he enjoyed every minute of it as he forcedly opened my mouth to let his tongue in. I felt helpless because nobody helped me and after kissing me, he whispered.."I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven, don't fail me my love." He left me there shocked as tears fall down my cheeks.

I went to the girls bathroom sobbing. I was there for half an hour trying to compose myself and clear any sign that I was harassed. I don't want Marcus thinking something made me upset. It will be hard to do so, as I am not good in hiding my feelings, but I have no choice to try.

I went to the gymnasium and saw Bri at the end of the metal chair fixing her shoelaces. She saw me and waved at me.

I sat beside her and we were about to talk when Marcus spoke.

"Class take your seats we will have lecture for fifteen minutes then physical exercises after. Get your pen and paper and start writing notes. Ms. Monahan would you mind writing this down on the board for me?"

Bridget and I looked at each other and she looked at Marcus and nodded.
As she stood up Marcus was staring at me, giving me a look that says, are you okay?

Michael was late and along with him was Rufus, his best friend. He started dribbling the basketball as soon as he came inside the gymnasium, clearly seeking attention.

"Mr. Dixon, I'll appreciate if you come on time and dribbling the ball in my class on lecture time is disrespectful." Michael glared at him like he's one of his peers, he was an arrogant asshole.

"Sorry Mr. Bingley I thought dribbling is one of your expertise, I was just showing everybody I have the same skill, isn't that right Ms. Walsh."

Now clearly he has stepped the boundary, now Marcus is definitely gonna ask me what is he talking about. Bridget stopped writing on the board as everyone's attention was on me, waiting for me to speak.

When I didn't say anything, Marcus spoked, his tone reverbrating on the gymnasium as he sounded mad.

"Take your seat Mr.Dixon!" he yelled.

Michael stared at me wide eyed and went to seat beside me on Bridget's place.

I can see the tension building as Mr. Bingley's hands started to ball into a fist waiting for the next thing to irritate him more and he will explode  I know it.

Michael asked for a pen and paper from me and started writing the notes. Until he leaned to me and whispered, "I can still taste you on my mouth." looking at me seductively, Marcus stood up from his seat and approached him face to face.

Bri and I shared the same look like "oh no!" without even saying a word.

"Michael, would you mind stepping outside with me for a minute."

"Gladly." He answered to Marcus and then spoke to me so clear that Marcus can hear it, he's doing it on purpose. "Wait for me later, I'll drive you home sweetheart."

"Out now! Mr. Dixon!" they glared at each other and within two minutes both are out of the room.

Jessica went beside me, couldn't help asking, "Is Michael your boyfriend now?"

"No, he isn't."

"Then why is he acting like he has claimed you?"

"He's just being cocky, I guess."

"You guess? There's something weird about you and Mr. Bingley too, don't think we don't notice." I almost got a heart attack upon hearing that.

"What do you mean by they?"

"Our classmates have been talking about you and Mr. Bingley, saying you're the teacher's pet." she observes me as Mr. Bingley got in the room looking pissed as he sat down on his chair and continued to check his notes.

I tried to avoid looking at him thinking aboutwhat Jessica told me but instead I glanced on the popular bitches' direction. They are completely eyeing him and not even taking down notes.

After the lectures we did a few physical exercises and before I knew it gym class was done.

I sent him a text that we need to talk and it has to be in his place later after class.

This is going to be a long discussion, hoping it won't end badly....