Chapter Thirty Nine - Love Conquers All

Marcus' POV

The most awaited day has finally arrived it was only five in the morning I am ready to go... I asked Harry to drop me off, I am ecstatic to start a new chapter in my life.

Whether or not Stacy will come with me or not I am still pushing with this plan. After all, I've got all the time in the world.

We decided to have breakfast as we wait for nine a.m. I am nervous..I can barely eat.

"Man, eat something, you'll need strength later on in your trip."

"You think she's coming?" I was wiping the sweat out of my forehead and glancing at the passersby as well as the bus stop.

"Oh my dear Mr. Bingley...you've got it bad." Harry teased me as he placed a mouthful of waffles in his mouth.

It's already 8:35 a.m. We started heading to the pier. I was at the corner bench just before the docking panel of the boat.

Harry is with me. A few minutes after a car stopped in front of us. As soon as I saw Bridget my heart leaped. She winked at me but then she opened the passenger seat and out came my love. She is so gorgeous with her skinny jeans and white fitted round collared blouse and a cardigan. Her hair was loose on her back just above the waist and she was blooming as she smiled at me.

I immediately rushed to kiss her..I don't care what others will say I kissed her roughly like there's no tomorrow lifting her heels off the ground.

"ahem." Harry teased and I let Stacy down as I grabbed her stuff. We bid our goodbyes to our loyal friends and started to get in the boat.

I didn't ask how she escaped her aunt and uncle but she didn't seem nervous. In fact she was confident enough to kiss me again as I turned the key in the ignition and started turning the steering wheel.

She was hugging my back and showering me with kisses at my nape.

"I love you Marcus, forever and ever."

"I love you too, baby."

THREE MONTHS AFTER

We are already starting our new life in California in the suburbs..my wife - yes we got married a month after we moved in. She was sitting comfortably in the lawn chair as I heat up the barbeque..

She is now two months pregnant and things are going well between us. I have never been happier in my life than I am now.

I want to be there forever for her for my family and my kids to be...

Her aunt and uncle never knew where she went, we never talked about it. Only Bridget knows her whereabouts, but not exactly the location we are in.

We vowed to keep some privacy from our friends, keep a bit information to ourselves. Sure we miss them, but they understand the situation.

What matters now is that we are together..everytime I look at my wife I keep on thanking God for giving me such a blessing for letting me be in charge in taking care of her.

I cannot wait to meet my kid. To start a new leaf, a newborn, new job, new house, what more can I ask for?

I am more than blessed than I deserve to be...I vowed to become the best father that I can be...and my wife's happiness in my main priority.