Chapter Twenty Two - Heart On Fire

Warning: Explicit content..read at your own risk..must be 18+!

Every good girl has a bad girl side..it just depends on her partner if he knows how to awaken the beast.

Marcus' POV

I woke up feeling the call of nature, getting up from the bed I just realized I had slept on her bed, glancing at the slender figure beside me I was captivated. She was sleeping soundlessly beside me. Her eyelashes resting perfectly, her plump cheeks glistening on the shade of the moon peaking from her bedroom window, pouty red lips that makes me want to stole a kiss just to feel her.. sigh....I checked the clock it was 3 am.

After peeing I realized my junior is still wide awake. Fuck! fuck! what will I do? I cannot sleep like this beside her..I went back inside the bathroom and near the door to peak at her, she had moved. I can clearly see the lining of her panties as she was wearing a loose t shirt, the sight of her makes me horny. Should I jack off to get this over with? But I am not in my own place to do such thing, what if she wakes up? What if I'm in the middle of something and she decides to pee? Crap! Ok, I think I will just lock the door. Yes! Good Idea.

I was about to lock the door when she barged in, crap! I was holding mine in my hands. She was like in a frozen state. She furrowed as she slowly spoke which seemed like a long time before any words came out of her mouth.

"What are you doing?" She had to ask.. In crimson red I didn't answer, I think she got it...but instead of going out of the bathroom, she went near me and kissed me passionately. What is she doing? She has to realize the more she's turning me on..this is crazy.. I held her by the waist as I gave in to this temptation, I will go with the flow, no matter the outcome of this we have to be responsible for the consequences of our actions.

Stacy's POV

What has come over me? I am seducing my boyfriend, pulling him near me like this...sharing the love, not to mention I am in heat, yes with fever....if you may ask..

I have seen the forbidden part, I call it like that because it is not my area of expertise, as I am still a virgin...I remember pledging to myself that if ever I see it, I know I will lose control...and I did, and this is the effect it has on me...this is madness....am I ready for this?

He carried me to my bed as we kissed passionately. "Stacy, are you sure about this?" I know it's only one night of sharing a bed together and we already felt this much attachment, it's crazy, I know....I guess that's what people who are in love felt with each other. "Yeah, I love you, Marcus." He smiled, paused and looked at me for a long time. "I love you too babe. What am I to do without you?" He took out a foil packet from his jeans pocket.....wait what? He's prepared for this?

As I surrendered everything to him..it didn't took long before I felt him inside me, it was such inexplicable feeling of joy, excitement, goosebumps and pain all in one. "Aaah!" I moaned as he devoured my whole body. "Oh Stacy.." I was on the verge to climax as he thrust deeper and deeper into me. Within seconds I felt a gush of liquid poured out of me as I look into his face and he stills on top of me..."Stacy."

We were exhausted, and I feel relieved knowing I had shared it with someone special to me, my love... As we lay together, spooning each other and slept.

He woke me up by kissing me passionately on the lips. As we decided to do it again....damn! I think I should start taking the pill from now on. He's come prepared as he unravel another foil from his pants, that makes me wonder how much he has in stock. I brushed off the thought..silly me..after another shared heated passion he carried me straight to the bathroom to give me a bath which we shared together in the shower.

After taking a shower he removed the bedsheets and washed them in the laundry room downstairs. I could say he cleans up well...I can tell he can really look after me.. He went back upstairs and fixed another set of bed sheets once he was done, he carried me unexpectedly, sending shivers all over my body just by his touch. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as we head down the stairs.

"I guess." I giggled. Wow! I didn't know that sex can be a remedy for fever, because I just sweat it all out. "Marcus, you know what?" Looking at me as he placed me on the bar stool, "what is it?" He asked. "You are my medicine." He blushed upon hearing this. "Good to know." He replied proudly.

We ate scrambled eggs and waffles plus strawberries and blueberries. He cooked a delicious breakfast as I relayed to him that my Aunt and Uncle are gone for two weeks for a vacation and with this he stood up and jump while yelling "YES!!!!!" He is so funny...I hadn't known such emptiness in my life until I met him.