Chapter Twenty Three - Apologies

Stacy's POV

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, we had finished eating breakfast two hours ago and I feel hungry again. Marcus is sleeping soundlessly on my lap as he fell asleep from watching tv with me, or maybe because I was combing his hair with my bare hands.

I am so lucky to have him, I sat there on the couch, shutting off the tv and focused my attention on my gorgeous boyfriend, those pouty pillow lips I get to kiss, his chiseled jaw, his scent...it's heaven..

It started pouring hard outside, what a fun day it is, watching the rain from the window in the living room while slouching with him with no other distractions...I dreamt about this day...and it happened. I still feel the throbbing pain down below, placing my palms on my forehead, surprisingly my fever completely went away.

My reverie was distracted when the phone rang and it woke Marcus as well. He stood up to reach the phone and handed it to me. It was my aunt, I mouthed to him. He sat very still not making any sound as he listened to our conversation.

"Stacy, honey how are you doing?" Aunt Emma blurted.

"I'm fine auntie, my fever is gone miraculously," glancing at Marcus he was blushing but avoiding my stare. Damn! Even his fresh from nap look, with hairs tousled all over the place, he is so freaking hot!

"Stacy, make sure you eat well, and rest some more okay, don't tire yourself I will do everything when I get back. Love you." She hang up as I placed the phone on the table and stood up taking Marcus' hands on my hands, "come let's go eat."

"You're hungry again?" He asked me bewildered and I looked at him, he just laughed. "You tire me, you're still surprised?" I retorted. Pushing me by the kitchen counter he kissed me fervently, "I am a bit hungry too but I just want to eat you." He teased. I kissed him back arching my back with every time he pulled me towards his chest. We pulled away and gasped for air. We are definitely in love with each other.

"I have to head back to my place." Looking at his clothes I started unbuttoning his shirt and flatten my palms on his chest. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. "Stacy, I could get you pregnant if we don't control ourselves." He whispered as he kissed the sides of my ears, well he started teasing me, right? "No worries, you've got a whole pack of stash right?" He stopped kissing me as he eyed me suspiciously.

"Now, where is all this coming from?" He removed my hands and pulled me to sit on his lap. I didn't answer, I don't want to answer and I don't know what to answer. "I am not mad Stacy, trust me I want it so much, I'm sorry." I moved away from him. Somehow I was hurt, it felt like he turned me down. I blushed embarrassed, I didn't realize how much I wanted him.

I started going up the stairs heading for my room. "Stace" he called from behind me, I ignored him. Hurrying and doubling my steps I closed the door behind me and turned the lock I don't know what I was thinking but I just don't want to speak to him. It's weird these feelings, they're all so new to me. Yes, I did had a boyfriend before but ai never felt like this way. I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer then he started knocking at my door.

" Babe, please let me in, I'm sorry." I was crying, gosh, I'm such a drama queen...after what seemed like fifteen minutes I don't hear him anymore, did he sat down and waited for me? I wonder where he is, so I started getting up to peak below from my window sill. His car is still there. I slowly opened my bedroom door he's not there. So I decided to head downstairs. Upon checking the living room and hallway, there's still no sign of him. My heart started to panic when I didn't see him on the kitchen either. Did I just blew him off? No! I would die if he left me, not now, not ever! I saw a note upon glancing in the kitchen dining table.