Chapter Twenty One - Love Sick

Stacy's POV

Aunt Emma and Uncle Victor already left for their anniversary vacation two hours ago. It's a gloomy Saturday afternoon, and I am cocooning under my bed sheets feeling feverish. I must have stressed myself too much, school dead lines, unsolved issues with my best friend, the feeling of being alone for the first time in this house while wondering if I'll survive it, plus not being able to kiss my boyfriend whenever I wanted to..

He called me a few times and I texted him back saying I need more sleep and that I will call him later. I also received text messages from Bridget saying she wants to meet up, I declined on her invitation, I am just not in the mood right now, I even heard her came by last night, but I have strict orders to my aunt that I am not feeling well. They almost cancelled their flight just to be with me, I basically pushed them out of the door, I don't want to be a burden to anybody.

Going down the stairs I started heating my food and placed a bottle of tylenol in front of me so that I won't forget to take it after eating. Dragging my alligator stompeez slippers towards the living room, I slouched in front of the tv, watching teen wolf marathon. Daniel Sharman is so freaking hot, but not as hot as my Marcus. Derek is fierce and handsome as well. I've always enjoyed this series, it lightens my mood especially when Stiles starts to talk.

I had finished my bowl of kellog's cereal, burped three times, I know, excusez-moi! I look at Grandfather's clock it read 4 pm. Yup! Time passes quickly when you're into knowing who's the benefactor....

Feeling like a lazy kanima I went upstairs to take a bath. After having tylenol my fever reduced a bit. I can hear my phone rang for how many times I already lost count I almost slipped in the tub because I fell asleep. Oh God, what's happening to me. The fact that I am alone and can galavant all I want, then this fever strike me like a bitch, unbelievable!

Grabbing my bath robe, I got off the tub slowly and draped it around my naked warm slippery body. I was too tired to even get dressed, my phone rang again, this time I took it and placed it in between my shoulders and ear as I dry my feet with rag.

"Hello? Stacy are you ok?" It was my aunt on the other line.

"Yeah, I ate, then took tylenol, then fell asleep in the couch. I'm sorry I was too lazy to pick up the phone." What a detailed explanation that was, I don't have to report to her like that everyday, do I? Nah! Don't think so- my inner sense reminded me.

"Alright. I'm glad to know you're okay, but lock the doors before you sleep, okay?"

"Yes Aunt Emma. Enjoy your trip." I hang up before she did because I have an incoming call. Without looking I answered it in a lazy almost sleepy tone. For short unattractive voice.

"Halo?" I greeted. "Stacy!" I almost jumped on his voice. It was my lover boy. "Goodness gracious, I've been trying to reach you all day, are you ok?" Should I be honest and tell him I'm sick, well either way, I know he will insist to see me no matter what.

"Yeah, sorry, I was home all day, I feel feverish." Crap! There! I said it.

"What?" "Why you didn't tell me sooner, I could've drop by to see you."

"You would? Really?" I sarcastically answered.

"Yeah, why not?" "Don't move I am coming right now. See you soon. Love you." He hang up before I can answer. Crap! He's not scared if he will meet my Aunt and Uncle here, but I'm glad they weren't even here. Lol.

Now I am forced to get dressed. I ran upstairs, forgetting I'm sick. I looked for something decent to wear. I found a lavender sundress, with a v-neckline, lol. Yup! This is perfect. I put on a white weaved shawl over it and just hang my hair loose. Good thing I already finished in my bath.