Epilogue❤️

First and foremost...HAPPY 23rd TAEMDAY!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Warning: Smut ahead👍🏼

P.S. Because I love you...your request is my command❤️
And please forgive me for the delay guys😔😘

@amberbluepoison @rockingfandom @Meow_Purr @Mariya_Mayo @SHINee_World_4_life @Lasithkudoz @rockingfandom

3 years later...

"Gawe-gawe-bo!"
"Gawe-gawe-bo!"

"Ah! You lose! WAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Taemin blasted, then digging his face in the other's stomach. Tickling him when he's about to cry.

I turned at them from the kitchen. I was cooking dinner and I can't help but smile looking at the two cute boys that were playing around the living room.

I heard Taeminnie whine after his father feasted in his victory.

"Minnie...it's okay baby, I would still play with you after dinner arasso?" I reassured him.

But Taemin retorted, pouting. "Wae? I won! That means you're all mine tonight jagi."

Taeminnie ran to me, jumping with joy. He clings to my leg and looked up to me, smiling with his brown doe eyes. One of the many things that he got from his father. He was like a complete copy of Taemin. Like a tiny version of him. That's why we named him after his father's name. Lee Taemin II

I put the food in the table and carried my little Taeminnie after. He quickly kissed my lips and touched my face so sweetly.

"Yah, I have to get a kiss too!" Taemin appeared behind me, automatically embracing the both of us in his arms. He pointed his lips at minnie and minnie immediately gave him a smack on the lips. Taemin smiled and then looked at me. "You too. Popo jagi." He cooed.

I smiled so hard before I gave in and kissed him. Just a quick one because Taeminnie was looking. Soon, he turned my head with his little hands to give me a sweet kiss again. And then, my two boys were give me kisses alternately, like they're in some kind of competition.

I giggled in between their kisses. "Yah! I'm already bathing in your saliva!" I laughed. "Okay, enough my handsome boys. It's time to eat."

We all gathered in the dining area with Taeminnie between Taemin and I.

In the middle of eating, and casual small talks, teasing, "Hey, Taeminnie, do you want a little sister?" Taemin bounced his eyebrows at our child, enacting like he's carrying a baby so that Taeminnie could understand better.

I widened my eyes at him. TAEMIN ARE YOU ASKING FOR ANOTHER BABY?! Great...like you're the one who will get pregnant.

Taeminnie nodded his head like there's no tomorrow, and Taemin smiled so hard that it reached his eyes. I wagged my head while smiling at his expression.

No matter how hard it is to bear a child, the truth is...I really wouldn't mind the pain. Because my husband would probably join me in every journey I take.

Just like when that day came when I told him that I was pregnant, Taemin was like the happiest person in the universe in that moment. I could almost see all nice things sprouting out of his glassy eyes.

And after that, he took care of me more than a royalty would deserve. He treated me like his queen. He cooks for me whenever I feel lazy, he lays on bed with me when Taeminnie was kicking painfully in my stomach, and he always talks with the baby, caressing my stomach, and saying how much he loves the both of us.
And in the day of my labor, he holds his breath with me while gripping my hand as the doctor would say "push". His sweat even made him look like he's the one who's in labor.