Chapter 1: I've Moved On

3 years after...

[Hannah]

After I finally finished washing the dishes from last night, I decided to take a look on the morning television shows. I stood in front of the screen, while scanning the channels with the remote. There was really nothing interesting on an early Monday. That was what I thought before I suddenly stopped changing channels, and stared intently at the screen.

It was a news channel, and it could've been boring to me. But this time, I increased the volume and looked closer.

"SHINee member Lee Taemin serenades fans with his romantic slow-rock, self-composed song in their latest anniversary concert.

After being in a tragic accident 3 years ago, his career have faced a total downfall for a year of recovery.

But after he had fully restored his health, it seems that he never lost his chances in being an idol.

He shortly caught up with his members and continued his long lost journey of being one of Korea's topmost wanted celebrity."

I was so focused on the screen, that I jumped when I felt a pair of hands, grabbing my waist from behind.

"Hey sexy...why so serious? Hmmm?" He grinded his hips against my buttocks.

I sighed in relief when I recognize the hold and the morning voice of my boyfriend. He was madly inhaling the scent of my hair. Making sexual hums in my ear.

I turned the tv off before turning around to face him.

"Yah! What did I told you about not wearing any shirt?" I gently slapped his gleaming chocolate abs.

"Why? Because you'll get turned on? Huh Jagi?" He leaned closer, but I just glared at him.

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands before walking away to put a shirt on.

I watched him disappear into our room, before I sink myself back in the couch. Then I get to think about the news I ran into earlier. He's doing well...very well, and I was so happy for him. I was glad my decision had made us realize that we really didn't need each other for our success.

After finishing my college degree, I was given freedom to choose wether I would like to stay in my hometown, or I would fly back to Seoul and stay in my own house. So, it's obvious that I chose Seoul.

And I'm not here for just a vacation like the last time. I've already got a job from a well-known company. And this isn't some ordinary business. I get to manage private get-aways of utterly famous people. I get to work on the secure preparation on the place they would be planning to go.

So that when they get to their destination, everything would be perfectly set up for their safety and privacy. It's somekind of a confidential get-away planner, and a company like this is surprisingly gaining so much profit.

I owe grandpa for this job though. He was the reason why I didn't really had much troubles in being hired, even though I obviously lack job experience for this. And I even got a higher rank when I became the girlfriend of my boss's only son.

"So...what do you wanna do for your day-off, Jagi?" He jumped in the couch with me, now fully dressed.

He's my gorgeously spoiled boyfriend, Park Jimin. After staying single for such a long time, I knew I have made the right choice when I said yes to this desperate cutie, 3 months ago. Both our families were okay with our relationship. My mother even wanted to see him in person already. And everybody were asking me what was he like.