Chapter 10: Friends

***

[Hannah]

"Aigoo...I don't wanna go home anymore." Key muttered to himself, while lying on the sand. His eyes, encasing the skies above.

It was already 9pm when we arrived in Jeju. And after renting car, we agreed to hangout in a deserted beach line and have some drinking session. Speaking of, Minho and Onew were the ones assigned to buy drinks. Also, because they didn't win in convincing Kai to go with us, it's only the four of us for now.

"Hannah-ssi, any development?" Jonghyun suddenly asked. He had obviously noticed me staring at Taemin the whole time.

I gave him a suppressed smile. "We haven't really had a time to talk." I said while turning back to Taemin's silhouette before us.

He was standing away from the three of us. His hands deep in his pockets, while he faces the mesmerizing cast of waves in the ocean. And the wind, fanning up his cascade of silky hair.

"Why? You could approach him now, you know." Jonghyun suggested but he only received an unsure look from me.

"He's kind of...keeping distance from me." I admit. Then the two sighed in frustration.

"Really? Aissh.." Key exclaimed. He had now joined me and Jonghyun in a sitting position. "Don't worry, I have an idea." His eyebrows bounced mischievously.

___

Soon, Minho and Onew arrived with bottles of dangerous drinks and some bag of crackers. They hoisted with us in a circle.

"Yah! Taemin-ah! Drinks are here!" Key called out to him. Taemin then went back with us and settled down between Minho and Jonghyun.

So...it's me...Key...Jonghyun...Taemin...Minho...Onew...then back to me. Making me not beside Taemin, but face to face with him. I could notice the others' reaction. And they obviously want us to sit together.

"Okay okay!" Key clapped his hands to draw everyone's attention. "We're playing a game tonight." He declared in an enchanting tone.

"Yah, what kind of dirty game is that again?" Onew scoffed.

"That sounds so fishy Kibum hyung." Minho added while he started doing the bartending.

"But before I tell you what we will be playing," Key continued, ignoring his hyungs. "We must finish one bottle."

"Call!" Most of them shouted. Then Minho began to pass the shots one by one.

It only took 3 alternate turns to finish one bottle. That means, each of us have already drank 3 horrible cruel-tasting shots. It made me want to puke by just the smell of it.

"Okay! All done." Key picked up the empty bottle. "So, the game we're playing for tonight is called...Spin the bottle." He introduced with a wicked pose, that made us all laugh.

"Hyung are you sick?" Taemin blurted out sarcastically. His eyes have turned into tiny slits because of smiling. That smile that would keep me happy too.

"Yeah that move was a scary one." Minho added, wagging his head.

"Wae?" I joined in. "It's sexy." I stated, gaining shocked faces from the others. Okay, that wasn't me at all. The alcohol. The alcohol made me say that.

"Oooooh! See?" Key pulled me to his side and rolled his eyes at the boys. "I know I'm sexy." We made a high-five.

"Whatever hyung. Just get on with the game." Taemin demanded.