Chapter 17: Shower Time (M)

"Hannah..." He broke the kiss. Leaning against her forehead, he glanced at her eyes. "L-Let's go in-inside."

She smiled on how his voice quivered. Then they proceeded inside awkwardly. Just as Taemin turned the lock on the door, Hannah suddenly hugged him from behind, making him flinch in surprise.

"Komawo...oppa, komawo." Hannah cooed, burying the side of her face onto Taemin's back.

Taemin smiled when hearing this. He hold her arms around him, then he turned around to face Hannah's longing eyes. He stared at her, his lips, tugging into a warm smile. He was happy. Now sure that he's more than capable of protecting her.

Hannah didn't gave him a chance to speak when she flung her arms at him again. Clinging tightly around his neck, pressing her body at him in a snug.

Taemin wouldn't object to this though. Hannah was acting like a baby, like asking her mother not to leave her alone in preschool. And he liked it this way. He wanted Hannah to be dependent on him, so that she wouldn't find a reason to leave him again.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. It's okay baby..." Taemin hummed, while running his fingers through her damp hair. "Let's go, I'll take you to your room." He said before picking her legs up from the ground and carrying her upstairs.

Hannah remained still, not wanting to let go of him. Somehow, she finds herself wanting to be this close to him for as long as possible. She just want to hold him so close, that all the painful longing for him in the past, would be paid up.

They reached the second floor, and Taemin accompanied her to the guest room.

"So..this is your room.." He said while walking inside. "Should I leave now, so that you can shower?" He asked while stopping at a space, hesitating on whether he would put her down or not yet.

"Hmm..." Hannah answered drowsily. But she still wasn't moving a muscle, so Taemin decided to lay her on the bed.

But when Hannah felt that she's been lowered down, she tightened her grip on him, leaning closer to his ear to whisper something.

"Let's shower together.." She murmured.

That left Taemin swallow hard by her words. His chest, suddenly pounding a lot more faster. His skin prickled, and an unknown heat had spread all over his body. Like someone had just poured boiling water against him.

"U-uhm..." He stuttered. He didn't continued on putting Hannah down. Instead he straightened up again and held her reluctantly. "T-Toge-ther?"

He felt his face burn when Hannah softly giggled in the way his voice went trembling. She refrained on clinging onto him, landing her feet to the ground as she peeked through his rounded eyes. She smiled up at him while tugging his hand to the bathroom.

He followed her lead timidly. Occasionally tripping here and there, because he could only focus on how her eyes glimmer in allurement. He could only think of how beautiful she is.

Soon, they found themselves facing each other behind the shower curtains. The only thing that was removed from their bodies were their footwear - Yet.

Since Taemin wasn't able to move on his spot, Hannah was the one who turned the shower on. After all, it's just behind her back.

Warm water started to hit their bodies, soaking their clothes even more. For awhile, no one moved, just feeling how the water run down on them. Until, Hannah started to take her clothes off. Slowly slipping off her cardigan, leaving her tank top.

Taemin watched her intently. He mindlessly picked up that he had to remove his clothes as well. So he began unbuttoning his long-sleeve. He took it off before pulling his inner shirt over his head. Exposing his upper body in front of her.