Chapter 12: Busted

I was shocked. I involuntarily turned at him, then came face to face with his gentle face. I forgot, he already turned before me and my breathing hitched realizing how close our faces are.

His endearing eyes were staring at me like he just set eyes on the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world. It was like whispering passionate desires that made my face heat up.

I was about to turn back to the skies and shook off the butterflies that were feasting in my stomach, but before I could do so, he cupped my right jaw and with a blink of an eye, he caught my lips like magnet.

My vision became hazy, like my world was spinning around. I was in complete surprise that for the second time, he kissed me hungrily, and he isn't drunk this time anymore.

Soon, I felt my eyes close as our kiss deepen. His arms went to pin me on the ground, keeping my head in between them. It supported his upper body as he glided on top of me. My hands moved on its own and tugged the collar of his jacket. I pulled it in and made him clash his body more to mine, that formed a burning sensation between us.

Then my hands were tangled in his hair, finally feeling its softness that I've been longing to feel. We continued to kiss, until I flinched when he bit my lower lip. I opened my eyes, still nervous to face him. But there he was, flashing that innocent smile like he didn't do anything perverted.

"Wanna continue this somewhere else?" He asked, still on top of me.

What the-

Is he asking me to-

What?

No!

I gasped, but I didn't expected it to be loud. He then chuckled as he pushed himself up and sat beside me, shaking the hair on his forehead. And by this, I had the chance to catch my breath and fix my hair as well. I slowly joined him in sitting, but I faced the opposite side, embarrassed of the kiss that I surely enjoyed.

***

"We're near." His voice creeped in the car. If it wasn't because of the radio, it would've been so quiet, because no one dared to speak first, earlier.

I was becoming more and more anxious. I wasn't really sure where we're going and what he meant awhile ago. Could it really be-? Aishh! My mind! Since when did I turn this pervy? Ah~Taemin oppa, what are you doing to me?

We turned left and I noticed bright lights dancing, just a distance ahead. We came nearer as the loud mix of different music went pounding the whole place, and I realize where we were heading. I slapped myself for thinking of such foolish idea and...a little naughty one.

The car stopped and I didn't wait for Taemin to open the door for me. Instead I hurriedly jump off the car and ran to the entrance booth, where people were lining to get tickets. I've always love amusement parks. It just makes me feel so young again, carefree.

I peeked through the entrance while waiting for Taemin. The rides were moving wildly and the shrieks of people made me more excited to ride one. But, why is Taemin taking so long? Just as I turn back to where we had parked, a guy was already approaching my way, with dark glasses, a face mask and a hooded jacket, almost covering his whole head.

If it wasn't for the mark on his black jacket, I wouldn't recognize Taemin. I burst out laughing as he joined me in the line.

"Yah! Stop it." He complained and I had trouble speaking because he just looks so funny.

"Oppa, you really look so creepy right now. Hahahah, you look like a mummy!" I yelled through the loud noise around.

I heard him sigh and he turned around, as if he had gone the drive to go with me. I stopped laughing and grabbed his arm before he could get away.