Chapter 12: P.S. Taemin's Property

[Hannah]

"Hannah-ssi..." I stirred in my sleep when I heard a familiar voice. "Hannah-ssi..."

I felt someone poking my arm, so I turned at one side as I struggled to peek under my heavy eyelids. I blinked a couple of times when I recognize who was sitting beside my bed.

"Taemin?" My voice croaked then I sat up all of a sudden. "Ouch..." I groaned when I felt a piercing pain in my head.

"Ohh, careful..." He jolted up and placed an arm on my back to support me. "Don't move too quick."

"Hangover." I murmured as we both chuckled. "Wait...why are you here?" I turned at him.

"Uhm...I-I have to wake you up. The others have gone to the park already. And.." He explained.

"Oh, really?" I jumped out of the bed rushing to get in the shower, but I felt dizzy again and stopped on my tracks. I heard him step closer and hold my back again.

"I told you don't move too quick." He reprimanded, while guiding me slowly to the shower room. "I'll just wait outside." He said as I stepped in.

I nodded and closed the door. I hurriedly took a shower, washing off all the smell of beer in my skin. I was a little worried that I was the last one to get up, and Taemin had to wait for me.

I slip in a white sleeveless top and a dark cardigan, together with a pair of sneakers and light jeans. My hair was long and messy, so I tied it up into a bun, leaving some fringe in my forehead. I ran to the door after I grabbed a small sling purse.

I found Taemin leaning beside my door. And he immediately gestured for us to get going. He led the way as I trailed close behind him. He was in his dark pants and sneakers. His unbuttoned denim jacket showed an underneath v-neck shirt that reveals the skin on his collarbones. On his face, he was only wearing a pair of sunglasses. And I was a little worried that people could easily recognize him.

"Where are we going?" I catch up to his side while we walked down the hallways.

"To a park. It's our last day here so the boys were planning to visit a couple of tourist spots." He answered while casually resting his arm on my shoulders.

I glanced at his hand. And he must've seen it, that he suddenly took off his hold on me.

"It's okay." I slightly giggled. "We're friends right?"

He smiled at me. Then, his arm went back to my shoulders. This time, his hold was more secure and comfortable. Like always.

___

We rented another car for the both of us, and drove into the place his hyungs have gone first. After paying for the tickets, we were now standing in front of a huge entrance where the maze was supposed to start.

"Kimnyoung Maze" The big signboard read.

The walls of it was made of tall cypress plant that was finely compressed to keep people from seeing through. There were just a few of other tourists so trouble wasn't really on our way.

"Hannah-ssi, let's have a race to the exit!" Taemin suggested.

"Sure!" I bounced on my feet excitedly. "What do I get if I win?"

"What do you want?" He asked while his eyebrows bobbed up and down.

I began to think of something. It must be something worth it. Something that would make him feel his defeat, and make me feel my victory.

"I want a piggyback ride for 30 minutes!" I quickly said as the idea crossed my mind. I saw his face grimace a little.

"Th-Thir-ty minutes?! Are you trying to kill me?" He pointed out while I blinked my eyes adorably, begging for him to agree with it.