Chapter 19: Promise

[Hannah]

He never left...He was there...even in my dreams.

I thought as I drift to consciousness. He had hummed a melody in my ear. His voice, making me smile as my eyes fluttered open.

"Jagi..." He cooed, planting soft kisses on my cheek.

"Hmm?"

"Jagiya~" He whined.

"What?" I glanced at him. His eyes were still half closed as he meet my gaze.

"Nothing..." He smiled and chuckled, before he pecked kisses on my face again.

"I love you...I love you...I love you." He murmured in between each smack of kiss.

I can't help but burst in giggles. He had trailed his lips down my neck, humming a sweet summon against my bare skin. Then I realized I was clothed now.

It was an over-sized shirt of him that was on me. Though it was the only thing I'm wearing. I couldn't feel any underwear underneath it. But still, I couldn't remember wearing something before we slept.

I cringed. The tickles were enough. I slightly pushed him back, then rolled myself on top of him.

I regretted that move though, when it felt too awkward laying over his body. I notice he was now in his tank top. And I could feel a pair of sweatpants on his lower body.

He gazes back at me with a sly smile. I was at loss for words, tensing up a bit. A swarm of butterflies, swimming in my stomach.

"Y-You-put this on?" I stuttered, pointing my eyes on the fabric.

He continued smiling, staring up at me. And I swear I could've melted if this would take a little longer. Until his arms snaked around my waist. He embraced me that my head landed on his shoulder. His lips, hovering lightly on my ear.

"You were too tempting, so I decided to cover you up.." He said breathily.

I could've jumped on how the fluttering inside me was making me lose my mind.

"Yah!" I playfully slapped his chest. I propped myself up and peered at his smirking face.

I slammed myself back beside him, laying on my side. Turning my back at him to hide the smile that have threatened to spread out.

"H-How are you Jagi?" He asked, drawing himself closer to my back. Embracing me with his inevitable warmth.

"I've slept well oppa..." I reached for his hand and entwined my fingers through his.

"I mean, your-uhm-aren't you feeling sore?" He stuttered. The trembling in his voice almost made me giggle, before my eyes squint in embarrassment.

I felt my cheeks heat. "I-It's-fine.." I bit my lip, wondering if I said the right words.

And obviously, I didn't. I heard him chuckle, hugging me more tightly from behind. He let go of my hand and traced his fingers to my side. Leaning in to my ear, he whispered softly.

"So.." He started. "Shall we go for round two then?"

All I could do was gasp silently. I slightly nudged my elbow at him, before forcing myself to jump out of bed. I turned to find him crunching in his stomach.

"Yah!" He exclaimed, wincing as he pretends he was hurt. I raised an eyebrow, placing my hands on my hips, waiting for him to finish his acting.

"Babo..." I teased.

He glanced annoyingly at me. "Yah! I'm serious!" He cried.

I flashed him a knowing smile. Staring at him for a moment now, he suddenly shuffled out of bed.