Chapter 10: Dream Girl

[Hannah's P.O.V]

'So...see you tomorrow Miss Hannah Li?'

I'll see him again tomorrow? I thought he rarely have spare time? SHINee's utterly famous, right?

I almost didn't notice that the rain had stopped pouring. I walked stiffly to the front door. My eyes were fixed on the ground but I am clumsily tripping. I was probably out of my mind. I clearly had not yet recovered from the kiss last night and now here's more.

I was walking in blissfulness and the feeling that tormented me awhile ago had finally left the back of my head. He was too nice...too nice to allow a friendly conversation with his fan.

I remembered what he said after he found out about my true identity.

"Then, just go back.....to your country."

"If you really are not recklessly stalking, prove that you can go away from me."

I shivered from the memory.

What happened to that? Is he taking his words back? Or he's just making some romantic fan service to maintain his perfect image?

And...he agreed to be on my birthday! Imagine that, my favorite idol just promised to be on my birthday. He would be a birthday present I'll never forget for the rest of my life.

Eomeoni had already gone to sleep when I came back. I jumped into bed after I changed into dry clothes. I just hope I won't get sick from getting soaked from rain water long enough.

***

"Hannah-ssi?" I heard eomeoni's voice that woke my subconscious mind. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy. I then felt a cold thing that landed on my forehead.

"Omo! You're burning!" I realized it was eomeoni's hand as my eyes fluttered open.

I saw eomeoni in worry. I noticed her wearing formal clothes, that told me she have work to do. She stormed out my room but returned shortly with a glass of water and medicines.

"Here, drink this." She helped me sit up.

I was surprised to find out that I barely have strength to sit on my own so she supported my back as I took the medicine.

"I was curious why you haven't gotten up yet and it's already 9. I'm glad I checked on you. You're probably not okay. What happened last night? Did you got wet from the rain?"

Eomeoni's voice was full of concern but I found my throat sore so I just nodded and she let me lie back on the bed.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet. Wait here I'll get food."

I shut my eyes because the room was spinning when I opened them. I'm dizzy. The sharp pain in my head is nearly unbearable and it caused liquid to fill my tear ducts. I feel so much heat in my body and it was quite alien to me because I hadn't been sick for such a long time already.

I hear eomeoni's steps came back to my room.

"Here. It wouldn't do good if your stomach's empty." She placed the tray on the desk.

"Komawo eomeoni, but I'll eat later." I replied as my voice croaked.

She went towards me and sat by the edge of the bed.

"If you won't eat, I'll have to cancel my meeting and won't leave you."

"Eomeoni. No, don't do that. You can go. Really. It's not that I couldn't walk."

"Well, can you?" She raised an eyebrow that made me smile weakly.

"Yeah, I could, after I cool down." I forced a chuckle. It seems that it didn't convinced her.