Chapter 1: Biased

--'The greatest downfall of being a fangirl, is when your bias invades your life; thus, making himself your daily dose of air, needing and wanting him more every single time'--

-

"Omo! Saranghaeyo oppa!" I fluttered, feeling my cheekbones starting to numb from almost an hour of smiling like a retard.

My hands tightly covered the sides of my face as my body squirms. Until now, I can't belive my eyes--they're staring at this undeniably gorgeous man of my dreams again.

From his straight hair, which falls down to his double eyelids. His pair of dark round eyes that forms into tiny slits when he smiles. His nose that stood out on his perfectly carved face. His full pink lips which overflows with tenderness. His slender muscular body, lathered with pale white skin.

Even his way of walking and his skill of shifting his adorable self to a fierce man when he moves his flawless body to the beat. To his exceptional voice that sings me to sleep every night.

He's just so wonderful. Oh so wonderful.

I began wondering how would it be like to be his personal assistant. Like, I would have to be always by his side. Do nothing but take care of him. That would probably be my dream Job.

Or even being his stylist? Manager? Back up dancer. We could dance together.

'her whisper is the lucifer'

I know, I know, I'm way too much. But that's just what I dramatically dream of. Even though I know it's just a silly fantasy that wouldn't even get close to happening.

Ne, call me the craziest, overly-attached fangirl you've ever known. Ah, aniyo, that's too long--and lame, call me Hannah Li instead. Hannah Li, 18, Philippines!---'almost' 18 by the way.

I'll finally become legal a couple of weeks from now. And to survive through it, I have a special request to my gajog(family) for my upcoming special day. Ofcourse I want a special gift from my special day and it's---- a trip to South Korea! *Cheers*

Yeah, I know you got it right in the very first place, cause I'm a certified kpop addict. And every kpop fan (yeah girls) would probably wish to at least visit S.Korea and meet their bias---and the worst reason is to marry them! Ouch! That hit me real bad.

Well, SERIOUSLY speaking, I've been in love (well, at least I think I am) with this dancing machine, mushroom boy, maknae of Shinee. Ne, ne, I'm a shawol and I gotta admit it, LEE TAEMIN is my ULTIMATE BIAS---whoa, even mentioning his name gives me chills.

"Hannah! Darling I'm home"

It's mom. Well, umma I should say. I felt drums in my chest began to race faster. Faster than what it was like while watching Taemin oppa on the computer. I smiled at him one last time before turning everything off. -Shut down-

"What did you called for at my office?"

I pulled my pillow and ran downstairs with it, covering half of my face. I found mom in the kitchen, sitting on one of the chairs that surround the counter. I slowly walked towards her, putting on my never-failing 'puppy eyes', while she motioned for me to sit beside her. I did so and turned to face her while using the pillow as a shield, from her almost intimidating image.

"So?" mom asked after taking a long sip of juice from the glass on her grip.

Her eyes widened and her eyebrows lifted showing fine wrinkles on her forehead, as she waited for me to speak up.

"Uhm, mom--I would--just--like--to ask if--..."

"What?"

"Well, it's--for my birthday---if I could go--"