Chapter 5: Somebody else

[Taemin]

*HONK! *HONK! *HOOONK!~

What Hannah was about to say was left hanging. We both turned out the window from the mad honking of the car. It was indeed one of my member's car, and I know they easily get impatient when it comes to waiting.

"I guess y-you have to go?" Hannah said, standing infront of me.

I nodded once, then I put my phone in my pocket.

"Bye. Watch your step the ground is slippery--" She stopped talking when I suddenly hugged her.

I held her in my arms like I was needing her so much. I know I was a little dizzy, but I was sure that I wanted to hug her. I missed her. I'm not going to lie to myself anymore that I've been longing for her. And now that I found her again, I'm not gonna let her go. Because when I love, I'd love that one person forever.

"Thank you for coming back again." I whispered in her ear.

The car was still making noise outside, but I just closed my eyes and held her right there. Until I felt her break away from my arms.

"You really have to go. They're waiting." She said while grabbing the doorknob and opened the door for me.

"O-Okay. I'll see you again right? Goodnight Hannah-ssi." I smiled before going out the door. The rain have stopped already and I walked backwards to the gate while still staring at her. She was leaning against the door, giving me a weak smile.

"Pabo! Walk properly or you'll slip out." She called after laughing on her own. I finally waved at her one last time, before turning my back at her to make my way outside. I hopped inside the car sluggishly. I closed my eyes without even minding to check who's in the car with me.

"Really?! You're drunk? Aisshhh! Don't you dare sleep with me okay."

By the sound of his voice, I knew it was Jonghyun. And I just ignored him when I felt myself drift out of consciousness.

***

My head felt like it was pierced on both sides. Hangover symptoms. That was what I first felt when I woke up. I was literally hugging my bed, and a blanket was wrapped over my body.

A smile ghosted on my face when I remember what happened last night. It wasn't just a dream now. I really did found her again.

"Yah! Why are you smiling?! Have you gone crazy?!" Jonghyun suddenly sat up from his bed while peeking on my face. I thought he was still asleep.

He moved to my bed and slammed his body on my back. Now we were back to back, and all his weight was pressed to my aching body.

"Hyuuung! I'm gonna kill you!" My face was squished against the pillow, making my head hurt more.

"What happened last night huh? You're cheating on me aren't you?!" He scolded.

He was pushing me harder into the bed that I feel like I'm going to explode in no time.

"You're shipping too much Jongtae." I remarked while trying to reach for his hair.

And once I've touched it, I grabbed it real hard.

"Aw! Aw! Aw!" He cried as he moved from my back. He landed beside me on my bed.

"That's what I felt when you grabbed my hair in our internet war performance." I pat his head before I jumped out of bed.

"Aishh! Taemin-ah! Oh my god so filthy!!" I turned back at him with a startled look. He had buried his face in the sheets.

And then I realize I was naked. Oh shit, I always strip in my sleep. And it's worst when I sleep drunk, 'cause I would always strip everything. Everything.