Chapter 24: Goodbye

Hannah sprung herself inside. The light emitted from the opened door, casually beaming on the unmoving body on the floor. She gasped as her tears eventually brawled out. She went to her knees and hesitated to touch him, afraid that she'd make it even more painful for his fresh cuts.

"Tae-min..oppa.." Her voice trembled. She was holding her cries. Making herself calm down before she could even speak to him.

Soon, his eyes fluttered open. Finding out that he's more likely to still be alive as he was startled by the sudden familiar sound who have joined him in the room.

He could've leaped in joy when he met her distant eyes that only showed too much worry. He forced his lips to curve into a smile. He wanted to reassure her that he was fine, even more better from seeing her now.

"Jagi.." He squeaked. Hannah wiped her cheeks before she started to lift him up.

"Did-h-he-hurt-y-you?" He struggled in speaking.

Hannah shushed him. "Come on. Let's get out of here first." She said while fighting against her own sobs.

He complied and tried his best to depend on his faint strength. He didn't want her to have a hard time. She held his arm over her shoulders, guiding each limp step he makes.

They made it into his car. She settled him on the passenger's seat then she quickly jumped in and started driving. All this time her tears just wouldn't stop flowing out.

Every time she turns at his sleeping figure, she was able to weaken out herself too. Just by looking at his face, now all swollen, she felt like she's being pierced to death.

"Jagi...stop crying.." He suddenly murmured under his breath.

She nodded even though he couldn't see her with his eyes closed. She held her sobs in, but small whimpers were still messing up with her control.

They were taking the way to Taemin's private house. Since she couldn't get him to the hospital without making some breaking news, she decided to treat him in his home with the help of one of his renowned doctor.

When they arrived, Hannah brought his almost unconscious body inside. She ended up laying him on the nearest couch. With the bright fluorescent light, she could clearly see the immense damage that cost him.

She stayed there by his side until the doctor finally arrived. She stepped aside while he checks him. He sticks the IV in his wrist then he palpate his joints for any possible breaks. After awhile, he turns back to Hannah when everything was done.

"After he have rested enough, he would be fine. Just treat his wounds for the meantime. And be sure to have him fully checked in the hospital when he's all well." The doctor instructed. "Here I'll leave this to you." He handed her a first aid kit.

"Neh, thank you sir." She bowed before she walked him to the doorstep.

Once she locked the door, she ran back to Taemin. She checked him once more before she went to prepare the things she'll need to clean him up.

_

She wiped the damp towel first on his face, brushing away his hair from his forehead. She then moved further down.

After she unbuttoned his shirt, she cleaned off his chest and down to his abdomen. Making her strokes as light as she could to avoid creating any pressure on his visible bruises.

She then removed his shirt completely. She continued to wipe his arms, even the spaces on his fingers.

When she was done, she stared at his dust-filled faded jeans. For awhile, she contemplated if she really had to proceed even more.

She shook her head. She didn't know why she's taking this a big deal. She's just going to clean him right? And so, she began unbuttoning his pants. Confidently pulling the zipper down, but she was mentally yelling embarrassments to herself.

She carefully pulled his pants down. Inch by inch, his boxers was revealed, then his creamy legs. She almost had a heart attack when he slightly moved in his sleep. It caused her to pause and turn nervously at him, before she continued until the denim was fully off of him.

She then wiped the towel down from his thighs to his toes. Caressing his skin lightly, now more slowly, that she was able to admire him even more. She was sure her face was a flushing mess of red right now.

Somehow, she have gotten lost while looking at his body, until she was stuck staring at his face. Because god, she couldn't help but notice how good-looking he still is, regardless of how he was ill-situated.

It's as if he had cast a spell on her that for awhile, she had her eyes on him in trance. She was drawn into her hypnotic deep thoughts, until her phone began to ring that she snapped out and went quickly to answer it.

"Jagi, aren't you taking too long? You know what would happen if you try to ditch me right?" The voice creeped just after she held her phone in her ear.

She stood up and walked sluggishly by a distance. "I'm still treating the wounds you caused him, you stupid, why do you have to beat him up huh?!" She yelled.

"Whoa whoa, relax babe...we'll talk later. Just meet me here already. I couldn't wait to be with you again." He sweetly says, causing her to want to break her phone off. She heaved a raging breath.

She immediately hung up, calming herself on her way back to Taemin. She started to dress him with clean clothes. She didn't had a hard time putting on a pair of pants on him. But in trying to put him into a shirt, she thought how to even slip it on him.

Instead of a t-shirt, she decided that a buttoned polo shirt would be better. She eventually managed to run it past his slumped back and in little time, she's down to the last buttons.

When she thought everything was done, she leaned into him and whispered. "Oppa, I'll leave you for awhile okay?" She run her fingers to his silky hair while the other held his hand. Smiling on how his face seems so susceptible, baby-like.

Her phone rang once again. Irritated by it, ruining her moment, she decided to finish it right now and go to Jimin. But before she could completely rise from the floor, suddenly, a faint force was exerted against her hand.

She turned at their coiling hands surprisingly. She then turned to check on his face. He clearly is not awake. So she hesitantly took away his grip, slowly, until she was all free to go.

She stared at him once more before she turned her back at him. She checked her phone on her way outside.

"We'll be there any minute now. You could leave."

Her mind have been loaded off. She then closed the front door to his house before going into the streets to catch a cab.

But then, her chest felt like it was contracting on its own. There was just one thing she was sure of...she never wanted to leave.