Chapter 11: Stay

[Taemin]

It felt like I had awaken from a dream. A remarkable one.

And like every dream, it would have to end and I have to face the reality afterwards.

I had not thought of something like this. Something that could happen to me when she'll be gone. I was flustered. I didn't know I had these feelings for her and it didn't left me, it just worsened.

For the first time in my life, I was afraid of being left. Being left by someone who had made me realize how I could be so much happy by just being myself. And now I know why I wanna be with this girl right beside me. Now I know how much she means to me, that I can't imagine myself if she'll go back to her place and leave me.

"When will you leave?" My voice trembled a little.

"I'll leave soon enough oppa. Don't worry, I'll leave soon."

I turned at her. That's not what I meant.

"What I said to you." I swallowed hard. "Please forget about it. You can stay as long as you want."

"I won't let that happen." She said while looking down. I can see her eyes swell.

"Why?"

"Cause the longer I stay, the harder it is for me to leave."

"Then--" My phone rang and interrupted what I was about to say. I sighed then pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Ne, yeoboseyo?" I answered.

It was my manager, reminding me that I'm going to be late for the rehearsals if I don't get back right now. I assured him that I'll be there in no time. And then the line went off and I faced Hannah once again. She was still looking down.

"I-I need to go. I'm sorry." I stuttered seeing her face so gloomy.

"Hey, beat me up in our next game." I said cheerfully as I stood up, trying to brighten up the mood.

She nodded then forced a smile.

I was about to walk out of the room when I remembered something. I hurriedly fish in my pocket and pulled a thick paper that I had prepared back in my dorm. I smiled as I gathered all my courage to hand it to her. I may seem cool with her but she can make those butterflies fly in my stomach.

She looked at me with those curious eyes.

And before she could look at it, I waved goodbye and left the room.

My feet were like dragging tons of weight as I walked to my car. I want to stay with her more. With every step away I make, the will to run back to her keeps on growing.

But I have no choice, so I drove off while I felt my chest contracting.

[Hannah]

I watched him leave the room. I hurriedly looked at the thing that he gave me, when he disappeared.

It was a photo paper with his selca in it. I stared at his flawless face as I weakly smiled. His lips were slightly curved and those cute eyes were like staring back at me. Like, he was just there and looking through me. I fluttered feeling myself spazzing over his photo. He was so handsome in it.

But, what's this for? A souvenir? Well I have lots photos of him, if he knew.

I examined it until I flipped it over and found writings at the back of it. My eyes widen as I realize what it is.

There

printed by his own hand writing was-

his phone number!