Chapter 17: I Want You~Now (M)

***

The whole place was a mist. Everything was just a faint color in my eyes. I don't know where I am but I felt like I would do anything just to get out of this place. Where am I? It took long enough for me to realize that I was lying on a big cozy bed. I was looking around the bare place, I almost felt like crying to the sinking feeling the aura gave me.

But everything shifted. Everything turned upside down when I recognize a familiar silhouette, walking to my direction.

He was walking flawlessly. And his face was the only thing that wasn't a blur in my vision. He then smiled. That sweetest smile of his. It was too exceptional that it took me awhile to absorb what was happening.

He stopped by the end of the bed, but only to open the edge of the blanket I was using. Then, I watch him crawl inside it, making a huge hump under the sheets, as he moved in closer.

I felt myself shiver as I slowly felt his body glide on top of me. And my heartbeat raced when I could already feel his hot breath above my face, after his head popped out of the sheets.

This unease me, that I slowly became aware that my eyes were close all along. So, I was just dreaming awhile ago. But, the feeling of it was so true. It felt like he was still there on top of me. And I could still feel his weight, giving me a slight discomfort. My eyes squinted as I tried to open them.

"Good morning Jagi!" He sang before giving me a peck on the lips.

Wait...my mind was still buffering when I finally saw him. Yes, on top of me.

"How's your sleep huh?" He moved to my side but his waiting face was still closer than ever.

I looked around the room. I could tell the sun is shining brightly outside, but the thick curtains made the place feel cozy and cold.

"How did I get here?" I managed to speak between my thoughts. I tried to take a glimpse under the blankets, to check if I'm still with my clothes, and fortunately I still have it.

"You fell asleep at the rooftop Jagi. And I have no choice but to carry you to bed. Don't worry, I didn't do anything to you. You're still in one piece." He smirked and I looked away, feeling embarrassed.

"Yah! D-Don't joke like that." I turned to the other side. But it just gave him access in slithering his arm on the side of my waist. And the palm of his naughty hand rested on my navel, pulling me tightly from behind. Making a tingling sensation all over my prickling skin. I could almost feel his crotch, and it made me shut my eyes in shame. Shit, does he know what he do to me?

"Jagiya~Are you still shy with me?" His morning voice cracked. I felt his head move closer, then he kissed my neck, causing me to flinch. I didn't realize I was already giggling as he forced to trail more kisses on the side of my neck. I could feel him smile after each smack, while echoing chuckles before me.

"Yah!" My voice shrink as I tried to break through his strong grasp. He was now using his fingers to tickle my sides, probably enjoying my laughing verge.

Then I felt his tongue glide on my earlobe. That made me plunge up with all my force, and I finally escaped his grip. I ran to the corner of the room, catching my breath. My laughs hitched as I felt fear when he stood up and slowly head to me.

"Oppa, please stop." I pulled a pleasing face while shielding my body with my arms.

"I'll do anything you want! Just stop with the tickling!" I shrieked when he playfully ran to me.

"Really? Anything?" He paused in front of me, and his face turned serious. I was relieved that I was able to stop him, but what I promised in return made me doubt my win.