Chapter 23: Dead

Hannah ran all the way down to open the door. It was 8pm and she wasn't hoping for anyone but Taemin to knock on her door. Without hesitation, she immediately turned the lock open and sprung the door wide.

But her excited smiles eventually faded when she found out who it was. It wasn't Taemin. And what scared her the most is the evil smirk that was plastered on Jimin's face. She attempted to shut the door but he already pushed in and she could only make trembling steps backwards.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a warning tone. "You know, I'm not alone."

He scoffed a laugh. "Really? Then where is he? Is he here?" He turned away. "Yah! Lee Taemin come join us here!" He called out in a provoking manner.

He looked back at her wide eyes. The sarcastic look on his face made her realize that he knew she was all alone. He continued his steps towards her.

"Ohhh, I bet he haven't gone out yet. You scared me Jagi. I thought he escaped." He murmured. She gasped in shock upon hearing him.

"What-what did you do to him?" She glared but she was sure incompetent.

Jimin's account:

"You better see to it that you really came here alone." Jimin looked around to check the dark alleys. He was standing by a distance, face to face with Taemin.

The idol smirked with sarcasm. "I told you, I play fair. Now, how much do you want?"

This time, it was Jimin's time to smirk. "Oh no, I bet you got me wrong." Taemin's eyes widened in wonder. He darts his eyes at him, looking for any hint at his arrogance.

Jimin paused for awhile, before his face went straight at him. He moved closer to him and whispered lowly. "It's you that I want." He said, before two pairs of robust arms strangled Taemin from behind.

He tried to jerk off but the men's hold were too much for his consumed body. A sack was eventually placed on his head, disabling him to see through it. He whimpered aggressively. All he could hear was Jimin's triumphant chuckles.

"You jerk! Don't you even dare touch her or else!" Taemin yelled while he was dragged somewhere.

A grin was spread on Jimin's face. "It's always better to get rid of the glitch first." He murmured to himself.

_

It was the same evil grin that he was flashing at Hannah, making her more vulnerable in the way his eyes darts dominantly at her. She was horribly shaking in anger. Her lips pressed on a tight and painful line. She lowered her head. A burning sensation was boiling in her.

"Where the f*ck did you take him?" She said in a calm but disruptive tone. Her fists, balling up into tight forces.

"You really thought I'd just let that shit pass by, don't you?" He said. "Well you're wrong Jagiya. You know I'm not the person who would like to lose, especially when it comes to you." He moved closer and tried to touch her face, but she shoved his hand away just before it landed on her cheek.

"What do you want?" She plainly said.

Jimin chuckled in surprise. "You really wanna know?" He mocked. "Well, I'm planning to get the both of us away from here. We have a place to stay in the U.S. Let's live together there."

He laughed. "How'd you like having kids huh? We should really make a plan for our family."

He then gripped both of her wrists and was about to carry her to his car, in the thought that she would try to escape.

"Wait." She said. "You don't have to force me."

Jimin turned at her surprisingly. She turned up to look at him. A struck of honest glint in her eyes made him assume a positive outlook.

"I'm leaving soon anyways. So it's no different if I go with you." She said while still glaring at him. His smile could've been too bright that she was annoyed by it.

"But.." She continued. "I want to make sure he's alright. Bring me to him." She said before she saw Jimin scowl. He turned away for awhile, as if she had asked him a complete trouble.

-

In the depth of darkness where everything was unseen and shrouded, lies an ice-cold ravaged body. It was quiet except for the small whimpers of pain from the almost paralyzed man on the chill-stung and dusty floor.

He coughed aloud. His throat suddenly filled with some bland-tasting liquid that he have choked out. Some have went into his hands, where he was able to figure out that it was indeed blood. He was coughing out blood.

"Yah! Shut up or we'll beat you up again!" The familiar voice almost made him jump in terror. He swallowed his cries in the fear of being beaten up for the third time.

He thought the ropes tied in his arms and legs were already no use. He couldn't even try to move anything but his weak eyes.

If not for the light that have sneaked through the corners of the door, it must've been like he was blind. He must've not seen anything.

He don't how much marks of bruises was left on his body, but he was sure it'll take time for them to completely heal. He was beaten up mercilessly. He felt like it was the day of the end. His end.

It even had him praying for it when he thought about her. He was mad on how he couldn't protect her right now. He was mad on how he was just laying there, all worn out and almost a step to death.

He closes his teary eyes. Somehow, he finds calmness and decided to let himself rest.