Chapter 28: Back to You (M)

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

"Taemin..." His name slipped out from my quivering lips. His eyes darted expectantly at me. The fierceness in it suddenly gave me shivers, yet I am not letting myself break this time.

"Can you..." I started. "...drive me to the airport?" I bluntly said, gaining a shocked expression from him.

He scoffed a laugh before he quickly moved to me, making me take fidgety steps backwards. But within a swift second, his hands have already found its place to grip my waist. He suddenly pulled me in, causing our bodies to collide in a rough way.

He then cupped my chin and tilt my head to face him. "Just..." He breathed against my lips. "Shut up." He said before he crashed his lips on mine, eventually making my arms wham violently against his chest.

I was fighting back in protest, fighting with my still growing pride, but then as each second pass, right when I'm able to taste his mouth, it's as if I was already fighting in opposition with myself. I realized I was already reinforcing a kind of refusal, which I clearly knew I wasn't even capacitated to do.

Taemin, damn you. I thought as my body loosened in surrender. I still fought back against his inhibiting hold, but then this time, I fought back with my lips, kissing him hungrily in return, starved of the desires I've restrained. I pushed his chest grimly, but he have a tight grip on my waist that I ended up falling with him on the cushion while our lips still locked.

The sound of our breaths, fuming in crave, invaded the now heated room. I didn't know how long we stayed like that. Only when I broke the kiss to prop myself in a sitting position, strangling his hips while he helped me in stripping my clothes off, that I realized how I've betrayed my ego just like that.

But then I'm not planning to withdraw. Watching his sexy face like this, do you think I can just stop?

"Ohhhh." I gasped when he started to fondle with my breasts underneath my bra. My head lolled back as I arched my chest at his touch, shamelessly loosing my control over my aroused body.

I heard him chuckle. "You still want to leave?" He asked. "Well, I could drive you now." I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. He moved his hands away and placed them under his head. He smirked at my surprised expression.

I swallowed hard before my head shook hysterically. "N-No." I blushed, casually fisting on the fabric on his chest. He raised an eyebrow and I peeked nervously at his dark eyes. His expression was cold, stern, that I became anxious of the fact that I am waiting awkwardly on top of him.

"I said I won't leave anymore." I murmured in a low tone, hoping that he'll just continue to touch me again and escape this agonizing conversation.

"Really?" He said, flashing his knowing smile. "You know, you couldn't always get what you want Jagi." He teased.

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed in wonder. He laughed.

"I'll touch you only if you'd beg for it." He hissed.

My eyes widened as I thought of it. I couldn't imagine myself begging on my knees, crying and whining for him to touch me already. I gazed back at him. He was still staring intently at me as I battled with myself. His eyes, piercing me with that naughty look. He was such a pain with that bratty, yet sexy look he's giving me.

I didn't know where my courage came from when I crunched his collar intrusively, letting myself fall to his chest, dangerously hovering my lips over his, but not touching them. "Please..." I purposely brushed my lips against him, gaining a faint hitched breath from his slightly parted lips.

I looked into his eyes fearlessly, giving him the most pitiful look I could make, before I uttered the words that made him go crazy.

"Please...I want you so bad oppa."

I smiled victoriously as I felt his hand starting to snake around my neck. I gasped aloud when he suddenly pulled my hair harshly. As my neck was exposed more, he leaned in to suck on my skin like a complete monster. He slightly arched up, only to roll us over, now grabbing the throne of being on top.

He continued to attack my neck ferociously. His hands, working to unbutton my pants. He pulled all of my clothes off before I helped him with taking off his shirt. He unzipped his pants and took his hard member out. Then he savaged my lips again while he kneaded my breasts ruthlessly.

I could barely breath through his aggressive movements. It's like I'm trapped with his evil side again. His evil side that was giving me too much pleasure, too much lust-filled desires that's making me need him even more.

The most sensual sound have slipped through his plump lips when he fully penetrated inside of me in hilt deep. The shock that hit me was suppressed when my eyes got fixed in watching him as he began to move his hips, slow at first but he immediately picked up pace, making low but erotic grunts that made me subconsciously wander in trance.

I pursed my lips to hold the loud cries I could make, worried that these cries of pleasure would interfere with his moans that were already music to my ears. Not to mention the absolute turn on when we would catch each other's lustful gaze. His eyes that would make me squeal inside whenever he darts them at me.

I winced as I began to feel a slight pain from the increasing speed of his powerful thrusts. But then it's as if he read my mind when he started to stimulate my clit with his thumb, casually easing the pain and gaining more juices from me.

I could somehow notice some drops of sweat on the sides of his face as he worked in concentration. And when he pushes his hair back, a flash of his forehead was enough to make me admire him again. That same realization that he has the most perfectly carved face.

His muscles juts all over his creamy skin, as he grits his teeth, pounding all his force into me. Eventually, breaking my hold from moaning out loud.

The huffs of heavy breath he was making was now mixed with my own endless cries. He then pushed my knees up to my chest. The new position made him hit that bundle of nerves in my core.

My chest began to thump harder as he became more and more aggressive. My hands then moved to his abdomen, casually trying to slow him down. But then he only shuts his eyes in pleasure as he buried his face on my neck.

He continued to thrust even harder, and I started to feel the coiling in my stomach, that my legs spread to tangle them securely at the base of his back. I dug my fingers on his back, and my body tensed up before I began to convulse to orgasm.

He held onto me so tight that I thought my bones would break. He muffled his final and loudest moan against my neck as he reached his peak, filling me with his hot seed that I felt running down my inner thighs.

His limp body eventually collapsed on top of me. Our chests, rising against each other as we tried to catch our breaths. He didn't pulled out yet. Just after he had regained some strength to move, he dragged his body and laid beside my still stiffened self. I was staring blankly at the beautiful ceiling, when he embraced me and snuggled his head in my hair.

"I'm so sorry I got rough on you." He whispered. "Sorryyyy...jagiyaaa~" He cooed even more.

A smile have threatened to tug at my lips. I moved one hand to caress his head reassuringly.

My little boy have returned.