Chapter 6: One Of My Fans

[Taemin's P.O.V]

I walked in my room hastily. I Squatted down to fish under the bed for my bag pack. I straightened up when my hand tugged it. Next object-->mp3. Where had I placed it?

I threw the bag over my bed so that both of my 'magic hands' could play their role of searching for what they had lost. Just give up now--my mind tried to induce me as my forehead felt damp with some drops of sweat.

'I can't leave without it again' I thought, depicting the long trips I would be in soon, without my precious mp3 to play me eargasmic songs.

Tok! Tok!

I shuffled up and found umma leaning by the door. She was waving my mp3 in the air so I could see it. I sighed in relief and stood up from peeking under the cabinets.

"I found this by the couch." She said, referring to the titanium MP3 player while handing it to me.

"And this...is this yours? Your name's in it."

I glanced at the pink book that she held with her other hand. She shoved it closer and I saw my name in bold letters.

"Ah, neh. Thanks umma." I took my mp3 and the weird book that looks like another of my fans' pursuit of love. I threw it in the bag together with some of my clothes.

"Pali (hurry), Naeun's waiting outside."

I zipped my bag pack then hanged it on my shoulders. I hurried to the hallway as umma followed. I reached the living room and found Naeun sitting on the couch. She then stood up as our eyes met and smiles beamed the room again. Her beauty never failed to daze me. She was indeed pretty, just like any other girl in the kpop industry.

I turned to umma to address our leave. Then my eyes roamed the room. I was looking for Hannah so we could say goodbye to her too, but she wasn't there.

Umma slide the door close behind us after we stepped out. We walked to the gates, but I kept on turning around the open space.

"Wae?" I turned surprisingly at Naeun. Her eyes were curious with the look on my face I wasn't aware of. I realize I was madly searching for her by the distance. I don't know, but I felt responsible of informing her that we're leaving now.

"Mwo? Nothing. I'm just--tired." I replied bluntly as we went through the gates and hopped in the car where we reunite with the WGM staff again.

***

"Oppa, I want to ride that, it's challenging me." Naeun almost whined while tugging my numb arm and pointing out at the roller-coaster ride before us. We were shooting in an amusement park and ridiculously riding everything we went by.

I don't really hate these rides like Key hyung does but I'm too tired to enjoy it and appear in love with it on-screen.

"Wae? Do you want me to die?" I burst out. Ofcourse I didn't mean that. For me, this is nearly nothing compared to skydiving which I had tried like a boss. I was hesitant for her sake.

"As long as we're together that won't happen, right?" She said sweetly while smiling and looking at the ground. Her words were now gaining courage than the last time.

"Gurae, let's go." I said, defeated by her innate charms.

And so, we rode the roller coaster. What it gave us?---dizziness and coarsed throat from shrieking in high pitch. We could've broke our vocal chords.

The shooting finally ended up after the directors' remarks.

'Taeun fighting!'

'Annyeong!'