Part 2

💜Jungkook pov •

I'm Park Jungkook. My parents took care of me, like a prince. I was always their first priority. If i ask anything that will be presented in front of me within minutes. I was very happy go lucky child.
Everything happened so suddenly. A ten year old me couldn't process  the information that God took my parents away from me. I cried bitterly. I never understood at ten years i will be alone. I became orphan. I was handed over to my dad's family. They were never good for me. My aunt used to torture me with household works. There was no food for me. I don't even know how to cook.They used to starve me for death. Their son bogum and daughter Jennie used to beat me. My aunt used to enjoy this. She never stopped them. Everything used to happen in absence of my uncle because he was the only one who used to take care of me. But i never mentioned anything to him. She warned me earlier saying if i open my mouth she will burn my hand.

From that time i used to bear every single torture. She never let me enter in kitchen.In this my aunt only did one thing that she didn't stopped me from going school if she did than uncle would get sucspecious.I never made any friend in my school because of my cousin Shanaya. She used to make them hate me saying that i was bad boy, and thief. I was way happy with myself. I don't want another one burden with my miseries. I used to paint secretly without their notice.

For eight years i used to bear their torture because i don't know where to go. Even having grandparents i can't go to their house. They hate me  i don't know why.

One day, i was doing some work give by my aunt and suddenly i was called by my cousin brother bo-gum. I don't know why i always get creepy feeling from him. His stare i don't like it. I feel weird around him. He has every bad qualities. Aunt never tried to bring him in right path. Uncle tried but he gave up. I hate him. I don't like this family except uncle. When i stood in front him,he is looking at me from head to toe. I don't like his stare. He started coming towards me,making me scared. There was no one the house except we both.

Its making me uncomfortable. I pushed him.

"What do you want?,"I asked frowning at him. Keeping my gears inside. I don't want him to know I am weak.

"You," His reply came back immediately make me more scared.

"Stay away from me," I said glaring at him. I was checking here and there so I can find something to save myself from him.

I can't let him near me. His laugh made my insides shiver.

"Don't worry babyboy, I know you're waiting for this day. Will you come or shall I drag you. I was dieing to touch you from so many years,"he replied laughing madly.

His laugh is making me more shiver.
God send  someone to save me.

"I am your brother you bastard,"I said glaring at him.

"You're not my brother,"he replied laughing.

What does he mean by that? I was not his brother.

"Did you hit your head somewhere? Last time I remembered I am your brother" I replied.

"You're never my brother because you're adopted by my uncle and Aunt. I know this truth three years back,I heard my Mom and Dad talking,"he replied coming more close to me.

No no......He is lying.

"You're lying,"I said pushing him more harshly.

"Anyway I am not in mood for all this drama. Come to me babyboy" he said licking his lips making me look at him in disgust.

He is sick. I can't bear his stares they are making me more uncomfortable. I have to save myself from this monster. So I quickly took the vase and smashed
on sick head bastard. I ran away from there and opened the door to see Uncle is standing there looking at me frowning and said.