Part 18

💜Jungkook Pov •

I quickly moved out of my room and dialed Soobin's number. He picked up in two rings.

"Hello Soobin Where are you?,"I asked checking my watch.

"Boss I am waiting for you at downstairs," he replied.

Shit I am late. Damn my watch is not working properly. I quickly unlocked my door and changed another watch.

"Soobin I will be down in ten minutes" I said locking my room door and moved towards the elevator. I entered inside and pressed the button for downstairs.

Last night I got call from Jimin hyung. That Jemie engagement is fixed on next Saturday.
I am so happy for her.

I thought they will reject her because of my horrible past. Elevator pinged me indicating that I am arrived to my floor.

"Boss, there is a problem'' he said nervously.

"What Soobin?" I asked frowning.

"Chef of this hotel is having health problem'' he said.

"What health problems?"I asked.

"He got sick, last night," he said.

"You're saying it now" I asked glaring at him.

"How will we find another chef in such a short time?" I asked.

"Boss I found his replacement but'' he trailed off last sentence.

"But he don't know about any Western food items and he is just a korean chef but famous one" he said scared.

"No problem, inform him to meet me in the cold storage" I said moving towards the kitchen.

He came with someone who is in late 40's.

"Hi Uncle. I am Jungkook" I said joining my hands together.

"Uncle, whatever things you want everything is available in this cold storage" I said gesturing the items available in this storage.

"Uncle, you have to prepare the dishes list
that I given to you. I want you to prepare one
of the best dish of yours. Helpers will join you in few minutes." I said smiling at him.

"Okay" he said smiling.

I gave the menu list and started walking towards outside but my foot slipped, I am about to touch the floor but Soobin caught hold off my hand.

"Hyung are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I am fine" I replied.."and thank you" I said smiling.

"It's my duty boss"he replied.

"Come let's check the entry details of guests list" I said moving towards the entry hall.

"Where is Jihoon?,"I asked not finding him from morning onwards.

"He is checking the decoration," he said shyly.

What the hell? Why is he blushing now?
Taking his name from his mouth is making
this much shy what will happen when...
No jungkook don't go there. That is their personal life.

After checking the guest list, one particular name is not getting out of my system.

Kim taehyung? I have heard this name before but where?

I am satisfied with the decorations and I loved the work.

"Jihoon, you did wonderful job" I said patting his back. He looked startled with my arrival.

"Thank you boss" he said smiling.

"Okay guys, I am going for nap. You people also rest for sometime" I said tiredly. They nodding their heads.