Part 36

💜 Jungkook pov •

Yoonji, baby, are you okay,"  Jimin hyung asked hugging her tightly forgetting about the audience arround him.

"You," I heard two familiar screams making me shut my ears.

"Yes," Jimin replied frowning at them.

"I thought you're my friend, Jimin. But, I Never thought you'll hide this from me," Yoongi said slightly in hurt tone.

"I am sorry Yoongi. First I was going ask you people only but yesterday it was unexpectedly happened. I don't even know it will reveal like this. I want to propose her in front of you people but she surprised me with proposal.," Jimin hyung said smirking at Yoonji who gave him a glare.

"It's okay. By the way I am happy that my sister got you. But I am feeling very bad for you because you got devil for yourself," Yoongi said winking at Jimin. Which made Yoonji rage.

"Yes," Jimin said adding fuel to Yoonji's anger.

"You both wait. I won't leave you people,", she said glaring at them.

They just hide behind me, making me laugh at their silly banters.

I can feel my husband is still not convinced.

"Let's go Jimin," Tae dragged Jimin with him making me sigh.

He wants to have man to man talk with Jimin hyung.

I wished and hugged Eomma. Appa, eomma and Jemie came with Jimin hyung.

"Comm on everyone let's have breakfast after that you can talk,"

I told them making my way to my baby. Who came rubbing his eyes. His eyes twinkled looking at Appa and Jemie.

"Grandpa," He came running and hugged hii legs tightly telling him
to lift him up.

"My baby," He took him in his arms kissed his forehead.

"I missed you grandpa," Hannie said kissing his cheeks.

"Oh you only missed your grandpa, then what about me?.. You didn't miss me, so I am going," Eomma said acted like she is hurt.

My son's looks so cute with his box smile on his cheeks smiling cutely at eomma.

"Stop your acting grandma. I know you are acting because I have seen your acting in front of grandpa," He gave frown to eomma who just gave sad pout.

Did I just saw eomma pouting?

Wow hilarious. My son is doing magic on every one. I will miss this.

I dragged my son upstairs and made him brush his teeth and  helped him to take shower. Then 
I helped him to change but he denied my help and changed himself.

Later we joined with everyone for breakfast. We ate laughing and pulling each other legs.

Appa decided that engagement
will takes on upcoming Sunday. Everyone has beautiful smiles on their faces.

"Guys, I called a designer for your outfits. Come and select your dresses,"  Eomma informed us.

"Kook, I want you to wear this for the engagement," Eomma said patting my back.

[ jeans and a crop top ]

"Eomma, Oppa don't like wearing this type jeans," Jemie said giving me a smile.

"But why?," Eomma asked looking at me sadly.

Everyone is looking at for my answer.

"I promised someone. I can't break the promise,"