Part 39

💜 Jungkook pov •

If they(grand parents) find me here, they'll definitely create scene.

But I can't do anything. Definitely I have to face them. I just hugged Eomma and Appa. Gave side hug to Jemie and Jimin. I can feel their glares. It was making me uncomfortable.

I bow down but they back out making me gulp my tears. I withdrawn myself and gave a
smile to them but they twisted their mouth making me hold back my tears.

A tear slipped from my eyes which I quickly wiped with my hands. Eomma and dad just gave me encouraging nods. And gave don't care smiles.

"We don't know they were coming here," Jemie said looking at them furiously.

"It's okay," I said calming her down.

Jemie and Jimin hyung hates them to core. Both of them can't stand in their presence otherwise they will become erupted volcanoes.

"Where is my buddy?," Jimin hyung asked looking here and there.

"With your fiance," My reply made him blush. Aww he looks so cute.

"Jemie come, let's bring Yoonji noona down.," I said dragging Jemie with me.

We both moved to Yoonji room, see Hannie and his aunt playing.

"What's happening guys?," I asked looking at them.

"We were just playing kookie" she said smiling at me.

"Comm on it's time for us to move down stairs," I said tucking her hair behind her ears.

"You looking gorgeous yoonie, I feel my twiny can't keep his eyes away from you" Jemie said looking at Yoonji.

"Thank you Jemie," I can see Yoonji is blushing.

"Okay, girls let's move," I moved behind Jemie and Yoonji holding Hannie's hand in mine.

I can feel everyone's eyes on us. But I feel very intense gaze on me to see Tae is looking at me without taking his gaze away from me.

I broke his trance on me by hiding behind Jemie and Yoonji. I left Hannie's hand to see he is already standing with his dadda and talking with him animatedly.

We made Yoonji standing beside Jimin hyung. We came back to our respective partners beside. I can still feel Tae hard gaze on me making me scared.

"What the hell are you doing beside me?," He hissed glaring at me making my heart prick.

"I don't have place to stand and I felt you're some kind of pole so I can rely on you," I back answered making him shut his mouth.

"Why? You're boyfriend ditched you right?," I can feel his mock  smirk in his tone.

"Leave about me. By the way where is your husband?," I asked smirking at him. I don't know I felt cold hand snaked around my waist making me heart stop for second.

"He is standing beside me," Tae replied coldly making my eyes go wide like saucers. Did he found that I am his husband?

"Don't think high. It's just I don't have choice And I don't know where is your husband. I am not at all happy to give you this place and please stop pretending  that you're not enjoying this," I can feel his smirk while replying and this some what made me relief.

He knows me so well. I love him so much. My love.

I just gave him look that 'shut up' He turned his head looking at the couple. I tried withdrawn myself from his grip but he tighten his hold on me.