Part 26

💚 Taehyung Pov •

I woke up smiling to myself because today I am going to get my new family.
I moved towards washroom took quick shower and changed to t-shirts and track pants. I requested Jin hyung to send my breakfast to my room because I have video conference with some clients.

Eomma scolded me for bringing the work to home but I can't help it because they needed my presence in the conference but I asked my PA to arrange the meeting by video conference. They agreed making me sigh in relief. Because after this project I took leave for Yoongi hyung engagement. I want to full on enjoy his big day with my new and happy family.

I ate my breakfast. Then I got call from the client and meeting started with them asking for my absence in conference Hall. I lied to them saying I was not feeling well. Because I don't want to inform them about my marriage. It will circulate a like a fire and I don't want my new family to face any disturbance and problems with me being the billionaire.

I know my Son's Mother has no interest in coming to limelight. Yes I have tried to check his social media accounts but I found none.

That's strange because he doesn't not maintain one. I have to ask why he don't have one. I have no interest in getting to know his personal matter but still I am curious to know.

Meeting ended with them asking to come for the launch of party of their company, which is after two weeks and which I agreed reluctantly because I have no interest.

Then, I closed my eyes for some sleep but my stupid mind started taunting me.

''Tae don't you think things are moving so fast," My brain mocked me.

"No, I'm going in perfect way. I think you are still at looking back at past" I replied with menacing glare.

"Don't you think you are cheating your husband?" My heart asked me.

"No, I am not" I replied irritatedly.

I never cheated him nor going to be because He was part of my life but now he didn't have any place in my heart. Now my only priority is my son and his Papa/Mother.

"You forgot that his Papa is going to be your Husband" My brain taunted me.

"I didn't forgot that" I glared my stupid brain.

"So you mean to say, you going to let him enter in your heart also?" my brain asked mockingly.

"Never, I am not going to let anyone enter in my heart," I replied.

"Then why are you making his life more miserable by marrying and bringing him in this loveless marriage?" My brain asked.

Making me think about my decision.

"Am I  doing wrong?"

"No!" My heart replied.

"You're going to spoil a innocent life" My brain screamed at me.

"No, you are not doing anything wrong, but you're giving a new life to them." My heart supported me.

My inner turmoil is making me to think again. Now I can't look backward. I closed my eyes and took deep breath. Then came smiling face of my son. My Haneul.

That's it. He is my future.

Yesterday I asked Jimin to leave Haneul here but he quickly declined saying, Tomorrow onwards he is going to stay with us only. I and my family want him today for ourselves. He said smiling at me. I agreed nodding my head. Because I can't steal that chance from them.

After talking with his family and he quickly came, Informed that they don't have any objection of today's date. I am glad that they agreed without any fuss.