Part 24

💚Taehyung Pov •

I took exit from that cafe not having heart to watch them.

Why are you hurting me Jungkook? What did I do to deserve this?You have became
my drug Jungkook. I can't live without you.

Hahaha.

What an irony? I thought to search for you but here you are enjoying with your lover happily.

But now onwards I will start living without you. You have woken up new beast in me Baby. I will show you how
a broken person can move from his
past love and live his life happily. I
am determined to make my life happy without you.

My phone started ringing, that someone is calling me. Why is Jimin calling me now? Anyway I have to talk with him.

"Hey Taehyung" Jimin said.

"Hi Jimin" I replied.

"I called you to inform that we have dinner plans tonight and I'll be waiting for you" He said.

"I will be there on time" I replied.

He hung up saying he has to drop Haneul at home.

I have planned my future Jungkook, but this time you are not my future.

Still my heart is saying to believe you. But this time I chose my brain over my broken heart.

Sitting there in same position for one hour made me realise that I am late for the dinner with Jimin.

Moving from cafe to hotel, I gave my car to for parking. Entering inside I spotted jimin who is busy in his phone.

           Going towards him I tapped his
shoulder  and he raised his head with frown, watching me he gave a smile. I smiled in return.

"Hey Jimin" I said smiling at him.

"Hi Taehyungie, sorry caught up with old friend" He said smiling.

"No problems, what's the matter that you invited me for dinner not my hyung" I asked taking my seat opposite him.

"I want to personally thank you for taking care of my nephew and I want to hear the story behind that locket on your neck" He said making me gulp form in my throat.

I just don't want to talk about him now. But I just want to have a man to man talk with him.

    Because my future is linked up with
this guy's perspective view. He is most toughest guy in that family. His opinion mostly matters to everyone in his family. His decision gives me hope in being a part of Haneul's life.

That little guys face bought me up new reason to live my life.

"It's nothing Jimin" I said with bitter fake smile.

"Something is there and you don't want to share with me" Jimin said making me feel pain in my heart.

This was given to me by the one who broke my heart brutally.

"This was given to me by the person
whom I thought he also loved me but
in return I got betrayal" I said bitterly chuckling.

He gave me sad smile making me feel pity myself.

"It's okay Taehyung, He is not worthy
for your tears" He said giving me a smile.

"Okay, let's start the dinner" Jimin said smiling.

     We ate dinner in talking about Haneul and yoongi hyung and jemie engagement preparations.

"Jimin, I want to talk to you about something important" I said making him look at me curiously.