Part 11

💜 Jungkook Pov •

My chain of thoughts was broken by the ringtone of my phone.

"Hello," I answered without seeing the ID.

"Hey kook," I heard the very sweet annoying voice of My elder brother making me laugh.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"I know baby you're thinking about me. Don't worry I am coming and I think you miss my company." I could imagine his smirk.

"Yeah and yes I missed you like hell hyung" I replied extra sweetly making him laugh.

"I know you're having problem in sleeping. You can't sleep without anyone beside you and we're sorry for not being with you. I will come tomorrow morning and please don't think anything about past and think about the years we spent together and I hope now you will get nice sleep" he said making me smile at his concern towards me. What to do? His love for me never changes.

"Hyung I am fine, okay and don't come without finishing the meeting and please enjoy yourself. Don't think about me."

"Ok! but please take care of yourself. I will arrive by tomorrow evening, good night, bye."

Idiot will always remain an idiot. I am alone right now because everyone left for doing different work.

Mochi aka JAMIE My little Sister went to her friend's house and she will return tomorrow morning.

I can't forget the days when we enjoyed pranking, teasing and laughing at each other. They are the best days of my life after him leaving me.

Why can't I forget him? My every single thought starts and ends with him. I can't forget him because my heart still beats only for him. Yes I loved him. I will love him And I only love him. His picture is captured in my heart and it can never be erased. He is the reason of my broken heart. I can't forget that but I can't stop loving him. With these thoughts I drifted to sleep.

•   •   •   •   •   •

"Babe" I heard a familiar deep husky voice making me come out of my dream land.

"Yes." I turned my face to see him. His face is not clearly visible but his voice is giving me goosebumps all over my body.

Wake up....wake up...

The sound of my alarm broke my sleep. Why did I have this dream now? I am not getting it. Hope, I have a peaceful life!

Shit! I'm again late.

I hurriedly made my way to washroom, did my morning chores and took a quick bath changing into a Decent dress.

"Yena aunty, breakfast," I shouted checking my watch. I still have twenty minutes to reach there.

"Coming Sir," She said bringing my breakfast.

"Did Mochi arrive?" I asked serving myself some pancakes.

"Yes Sir Jemie Ma'am is sleeping."

"How many times do I have to remind you aunty? Call me Kook, not Sir." I strictly ordered her.

"Okay Sir, I mean Kook," she replied stuttering making me laugh.

"Inform mochi to meet me in office at 2'o clock for lunch" I said finishing my breakfast.

I moved out of the house and sat in the driving seat. I started my journey to the banquet hall where I have to make a few changes.

I parked my car in the parking lot and walked towards the hall where my team was waiting for me.