Part 3

💜Jungkook Pov •

Every week i goes to nearest church. Because i love talking with god. Hoping one day he will make me meet them. I hated them for abandoning me but later i felt maybe they have reason to give me to my adopted parents.

"God please let me once see my parents. I just wanted to ask why they abandoned me" I requested rather begged.

Moving outside i spotted one middle aged lady is fallen on the ground. I patted her cheeks, may be she'll open her eyes. With the help of near people i took her hospital and admitted her near there. I don't know anything about her. I just stood there may be doctor will inform about her health. Later doctor came and informed about that she is fainted because low blood pressure. Now she is fine. I said doctor to inform about her family. When i am talking with doctor i have seen a familiar figure coming towards me.

What the hell is Jennie doing here? Is she came searching for me? I quickly ran away from that place to my house.

I explained everything to lisa. She told me to be careful. She distracted me with her blabbering. She is Pro in this.

We got busy in our works. I never met that guy again. But lisa often goes to that get a glimpse of that sunshine guy. I never knew my drama queen will be fallen in love.

She lost hope thinking that she felt only attraction for him. I am damn sure she loved him. I often seen her in space out. I lost bubbly personality of my drama queen. He took my chirpy girl with him. Still lisa never shows her silent behaviour to me. She is my real true friend.

Today i have painting exhibition again. I am sad because Lisa couldn't come with me. She have to go for work. I don't know suddenly i feel oddness arround me. Like i feel someone is watching me. Brushing of these thoughts i moved inside the venue. Suddenly someone bumped into me wetting my dress. Why i am always clumsy?.

That waiter gave me apologies. He showed me room to wash myself. I locked my door from inside. I don't know why but i am getting weird feeling inside my heart. I took some water poured on my dress to rub coffee stain. Then suddenly heard very hard knocks on my door to see some cops standing there glaring at me. I don't know what is happening.

"Let's get everyone and move to station," Head cop said glaring at me.

"Sir,i didn't do anything,"i started pleading him panickingly.

"Everyone says the same,"he gave furious glare making me scared.

"I don't know what you are saying. I came for my painting exhibition. You can check the hotel Management" I gathered some courage to prove myself.

"Really? but there is no exhibition here and haa stop your drama of being innocent. I know you people will play innocent card"he said nonsense tone making me fear grip in my heart.

"Sir, wait minute i will call my friend. She will tell you everything"i started searching for my bag. I didn't find my bag here anywhere.

Now everything came on my mind. That waiter deliberately bumped into me and poured drink on my dress.

"What happened Mister? now don't tell me you lost your bag. I have had enough" he rudely snap at me.

"Sir, please listen to me. I am not that type" I practically begged him.

But he didn't hear my pleads. They dragged me to police station. I couldn't do anything. I don't have my phone. I had sat there like statute. I don't know how much time passed. Lisa please come and save me. I don't like their stares.
Please god save me. I don't know when god heard my prayers.

I heard a shouting which made my heart beat run. I glanced him towards to see he is the same guy whom i bumped to him.

 I glanced him towards to see he is the same guy whom i bumped to him