Part 33

Jungkook pov •

Moving out of the hospital I thought about the day how I found my own family on fateful day of my life.

Flashback...

I want to runaway from everyone.
I don't know what to do. I want to kill myself. But Jimin hyung gave a reason to live my life and My baby. What if Jimin hyung didn't came on time then I would have definitely killed my baby.

Thought gives me unknown pain to my heart.

Jimin hyung is the one who helped me bring out myself in this misery.

I couldn't converse with anyone not even with my own parents. I hated everything.

One day Eomma came and started talking with me. But I didn't talked with her. I just sat there listening her words and understood how much they have gone through in their life. They  Never wanted to give me for adoption but they don't have choice. They're young, they don't have degree to earn money and feed me. Their parents dissowned them and then my adopted parents requested and pleaded to give me them. My parents gave me to them keeping stone on their hearts. After they've become rich but they're never happy without me. My adopted parents became selfish and took me far away from them. They searched everywhere for me and gave up. Every night they cried for me.

Looking at them understood they have gone through so much in their lives. I want  them to be happy in this age. Hating them won't give me anything so I forgave them.

"Eomma," I spoke making  startled in her place.

She came and kissed all over my face making me realise that I was never unwanted to her. I am their favorite child. I couldn't ask for more. I hated them unknowingly.
I did wrong in hating them. They're never fault, situations made them.

( Author Note : In this ff jungkook is aman with feminine body? Because of that his family give him for adoption)

I don't when tears started continuously flowing in my eyes making her scared.

"What happened baby?,"she asked kissing my forehead.

"Eomma, please make this pain go away from me," I said placing hand on my heart.

"I am sorry dear, I was not there to not protect you," She said moving my hair away from my face and wiped my tears .

"It's paining alot. Please make this pain go away," I cried like a small child.

"I am so sorry dear," She said kissing my forehead.

"It's not your fault. It's written in my fate to live my life like this. Eomma," I said hugging her tightly.

"Please sleep for some time," she made me sleep in her lap. 

After years i am sleeping in my Eomma's lap. Maybe it's my second time sleeping in her lap.

I don't know when I slept feeling happy in her lap after long time.

I can hear whispers making my sleep disturb.

"Stop disturbing him," This is Eomma's voice.

"I am not disturbing him. I am just looking at him. See how cute he looks when he is asleep. I am so sorry bunny. It's all happened to you because of me. I couldn't protect my baby getting hurt. Please forgive this old man whom waited for you so much. My son has gone through so much in his life. Whoever the person is responsible for his miserable life I will definitely kill him with my own hands," Mr Jeon said kissing my forehead.

I woke up to see Appa is looking at me sadly.

"Appa, It's not your fault and please stop apologizing," I said hugging him.