Part 28

💚Taehyung Pov •

Waking up finding my left side bed is empty means, they woke up. I quickly moved to washroom took shower and changed to some casuals.

Moving out of my room, I knocked my sister Yoonji or. She didn't opened door,
I thought she overslept. Pushed door inside to see she is not present in the room. Means she is downstairs waiting for me.

Damn i am late. Now she will start her drama.

Glancing at my watch, late is the only word coming out from my mouth. I quickly ran out side of the room and hurried towards breakfast table to look everyone is there except Again my husband

Is he have some kind of magic? He becomes invisible when i am with my family.

Mr Invisible.

Everytime whenever I present with everyone he will never be there. I don't know why but my heart always gets hurts with his indifference and ignorance towards me.

Heart -"Damn it hurts here" My Heart said

Why are you behaving like this Taehyung? You're were never like this, Even i don't know why i am behaving like this.

Sometimes I can see kook in my dream and sometimes i want to move on with my life. What's happening? Am i going crazy?

Someone tugged my pants, to see my son is looking at me curiously.

"Good morning champ" I said kissing his forehead.

"Good morning dadda" He replied innocently with smile on his face. His smile made my previous thoughts fade away.

I wished everyone and they wished me back. I ate my breakfast with my son's continuous talk.

We means me and my sister bid bye to everyone. Because even today we will have to go to give invitation cards because Namjoon hyung has gone out of station for some important meeting. God please don't give me headache with those guests again.

We invited everyone without any fails because i don't want to face grandma's wrath. We had our lunch at one of our Paternal aunts house. They insisted lot
to have lunch and we gave in. Their food was good.

__________

Coming to house at night made our body exhaust so much which made me want to skip my dinner but Jin hyung didn't let me. He gave me lecture for skipping meals. Meanwhile my son came and fed me dinner with his hands and i am so thankful to him.

I Slept hugging him tightly not having heart to leave him.

Anyway mr invisible won't come when i am awake rather he comes when i am asleep.

Next day morning🌞

Woke up feeling myself fresh and energetic. Took warm shower and changed to party dress.

At last checking myself in mirror i moved outside of the room to check arrangements. I knocked Yoongi hyung room to see this lazy cat is still sleeping without any fear.

"Get up Hyung" I said nudging is shoulders.

"No, let me sleep" He pushed away my hand.

What the...

"HYUNG" I bellowed him. Still this grumpy cat😡🐱 has no fear of world.

"Hyung, Jemie is marrying to someone else" I shouted which made him come out of his sleep.

"No, She is mine" He shouted making me close my ears in frustration.

"Then, go and get ready Fast" I said giving him a glare which made him come out of his sleep.