Part 40

💜 Jungkook pov

"Planning to runaway again baby," this familiar cold voice bought chills to my body.

I lifted my head to see Tae is looking at me coldly. His one glare giving me enough chills to my body.

"Hu...bby," I said stuttering.

"Dadda" saying that Hannie ran towards his dadda and jumped in his arms. Tae lifted him in his arms and kissed his forehead. Father and son bond gives immense happiness to my heart.

"Buddy, go and play with Yoonie appa," Tae said handling him to Yoongi hyung

Yoongi hyung took him to gaming room. Then Tae gave look to me, like where were you running again?.

"Tae, how can you bring him inside?," Eomma said glaring at me.

"What happened Eomma?," Tae asked looking at his mother frowning.

"He betrayed you, Tae with someone else," Eomma replied disgustingly looking at me.

"What the hell are you speaking aunty? Mind your words before you speak anything about my brother," Jimin hyung said glaring at her.

"Wait Jimin. Let me speak with her," Tae said not liking the way Jimin speaking to his mother.

"He is five weeks pregnant Tae," Jennie said smirking at me....

💚 Taehyung Pov •

What the hell is his problem? Why was he staying in my house? I can't bear his presence?

Why the hell I kissed her in the first place? Why is my husband is allowing him to stay here?

Which husband allows ex husband near his husband?

Something is not right. I have gut feeling that something happening behind my back.

He scolded my son like mother shows authority on her kid.

Like he is hannie mother. Top of that he started staying here.

He made me sign those papers.

He thought I didn't read those papers but I lied to him saying
I didn't read. I did sign them. But there are some other papers which I didn't read.

Later he started staying with everyone and mingled with them like he knew them before also. I have suspected that something is not right. Everyone is acting like nothing wrong.

He is behaving like son in law of this house.

Then I heard Yoongi hyung calling him brother in law and then jungkook signalled him to not to call that. When my doubt got confirmed on that day when Hannie called him Papa.

I have witnessed that sight with my own eyes.

Hannie is my own blood. My son.

Our creation. I missed five years
of his life. Means he is my husband again. Kim Jungkook.

See god's plan. He bought you to back to my life plan.

So he knew who I am that's why hiding his face from me.

But why didn't he say truth to me.

Yes there is something wrong. What happened when I was away from him? Jimin told me he tried to commit suicide.

Five years back I clearly mentioned him that I will be back why did he has to commit suicide.

Oh no!! Did I bought him to that extent to end his life? Once he told me if leave him he'll die. What did you do Kook?