Part 17

💚Taehyung Pov •

"Tae," I heard him calling me from behind.

"Yes baby?" I asked walking towards him taking him in my arms kissing his cheeks.

"Why do you love me so much tae?" he asked me looking into my eyes.

"Because you are my life baby," I said kissing his lips. He hugged me tightly.

"I want you to promise me something tae," he requested.

"What?" I asked not understanding his state of mind.

"Promise me you'll never leave me. If you leave me, I will die Tae," he said seriously making my heart stop for a second.

"I promise you kook. I will never leave you alone. I love you so much baby," I said kissing him passionately.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the ringtone of my phone.

I looked at the caller ID to see he's none other than my brother.

''Hello hyung" I said taking the call.

"Tae" he said in a scared tone.

"What happened hyung?" I asked frowning.

"I am scared tae" he said making me laugh.

I have never seen hyung this much scared.

"For what?" I asked well aware of his drama.

"Jeon family is coming tomorrow evening. I am scared what if they will reject me. Please come here tae. I can't meet them like this. I want you beside me Bear. Please help me,"

He started blabbering making me smile.

"Her brothers likes you right? What's the big deal? And Mr Jeon will also like you. Don't worry," I said assuring him that everything is going to be okay.

"Please come here Bear," he pleaded helplessly.

"Okay fine, I will come today night okay," I said frowning at his behavior.

Sometimes he behaves like a cat. Lazy cat.

"Thank you so much tae" I can feel his smile.

I ended the call with yoongi hyung and I took my intercom and called my PA in my cabin. I heard a knock on my door and said to come in.

"Yes sir?" he asked holding his notepad in his hands.

"Tell pilot to get the jet ready. I am leaving for Seoul today evening and I will come here after two days and postpone my meetings to next Friday," I said monotonously.

He took leave and I started packing my things for the journey.

"Can't you take a leave?," asked my stupid brain.

I can't. Will you shut your mouth for sometime?
I don't want your stupid thoughts to enter in me. I smirked at him.

I quickly moved out of the office and made my way towards the parking lot and ignited my car and sped towards my Apartment. I pressed the password and entered inside.

I entered into my personal room where I can only find peace. This room is filled up with my love pics. Walls are full of his pictures.

Jungkook baby please come back to me.
I am tired kook.

I couldn't hold back my tears which were flowing from eyes.

Why did you leave me in the middle of nowhere? I can't live like this kook and I am dying every second waiting for you kook. I can't bear this torture.